what they get you for chrimbas -plus 100 chapter special-

You layed in bed sleeping soundly when all of a sudden "ITS CHRISTMAS EVERYONE HEAD HEAD TO THE GUILDHALL FOR CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST" a voice shouted in your head making you shoot up "ahh mother of Mavis.."you groaned groggily, sliding out of bed putting on a robe "don't bother getting ready just head to the guild in your PJs so we can have that feeling!!" The voice shouted again "oww ....that has to be master Mavis..." you whined, sliding into your slippers and heading to the guild.

~at the guild~

You walked in seeing Mira a kinana in there pyjamas serving breakfast to the members who are already at the guild "why (y/n) your finally here! do you want waffles or pancakes for breakfast?" Mira asked "hmmmmmm (waffles/pancakes) please"you answered with a soft smile "mhm" she went back to the bar. As you say down near the crimbas tree Matsu and Lucy entered the room arguing "nastu Santa Claus does not exist" she sighed "YES HE IS ME AND HAPPY SAW IM ONCE" Natsu yelled with happy nodding right beside him "ok how about we (y/n)?" Lucy calmly stated clearly ready to smack Natsu across the face "alright yo (y/n)!! Santa's real right!!" Natsu rushes over to you tightly griping your shoulders "sigghhh I can't get into that childish brain of his can you knock some sense into him"Lucy walked over...

You looked at the two before opening your mouth:

-keep Natsu's childish mind the same-

"Yeah he's real Lucy's just a party pooper" you chuckled as Lucy made a shocked expression "YES I KNEW TAKE THAT LUCY!" Natsu cheered.

-bring Natsu back down to reality-

"Natsu we may live in a world full of magic but he ain't real sorry" you sighed seeing a smirk form on Lucy's face " no he is real you guys just haven't seen him like have!" Natsu pouted

...

(Lucy/Natsu) sat beside you with a pout on their face while (Lucy/Natsu) sits on the other side of you smirking. "So early and there's already been an argument" gray chuckled walking over to your table. "Natsu (and (y/n) ) think that Santa is real" "and Lucy (and y/n) think Santa isn't real!!" Natsu and Lucy huffed ad you and gray laughed

"Come now both can be true those who believe, believe it those who don't, don't nothing more nothing less"mirajane cut in places 4 plates down "yes I couldn't agree more"Ezra added in making you all jump "w-when did you get here?" Natsu asked "I never left the guild I couldn't let anyone spoil Christmas and steal the present so I stayed overnigh-" "you expected Santa to add more gifts to the tree didn't you?" You cut in with a bland face "ok so what I would have gotten the chance to if I didn't fall asleep" she whined with a cute face "Ezra out of everyone here id expected you to know the truth!!"Lucy shot up. Mirajane giggled "so what I said before still stands" she smiled before walking away.

-time skip to when everyone's at the guild _including sabertooth_

"Ok, now that we're all here we can open up the presents!" Mavis cheered

-girls will be added tomorrow sadly T-T-

Natsu:

A gift was placed in front of you "here from me to you!!!" Natsu cheered "o-oh thank you natsu.." you gently opened the wrapped box, only to find two necklaces "eh?" Before you could pull them out Natsu grab it and put one around your neck "there a dragon heart with an ice Shard in the middle!" He smiled before putting a necklace on him "ah a red cross for me" you looked at them both, gently lifting up your cross "Hmm thank you Natsu" you smiled "eheheh you two lookup" Mira giggled, the both of you looked up seeing a misletoe "m-Mira!!" You turned red before feeling a warm hand before warm lips meeting yours... you heard a few sequels before Natsu moved back "marry Christmas icey~"