WHEN THEY PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY

If you want a male friend use this cinnamon roll (credit to the artist)

And if you want female friend:

And if you want  female friend:

I'm not even sorry

You were hanging out with your childhood friend when your girl/boyfriend sees you:

Natsu:

"(F/n) FIGHT ME!!".

Lucy:

"Hi I'm (y/n)s "GIRLFRIEND" it's nice to meet you" she said half lying.

Leo/loke:

"Oh my I never knew you had cute friends" he said obviously trying to get some form of revenge.

Wendy:

She fell, you quickly picked her up and asked if she was ok, she shook her head no. You stood up and quickly said bye to your friend while Wendy glared at them.

Mest:

"Hey (y/n) Wendy want to go on a job with you so let's go" he said sniffing you hair" could you not?" You asked "sorry but I must know what shampoo you used today" you sighed say by to your friend while mest mouthed "I've always wondered what it would feel to kill someone close to my love" he smiled evilly.

Erza:

She'd hug you while she's still wearing her armour

(Lexiy and laxus: ow brain damage)

"GAH!" You screeched in pain "come on we're going on a mission "she said as she dragged you back to the guild. You said by to your friend while erza flipped them off.

Gray:

He "accidentally" froze them "GRAY!" "What? Mother Nature decided to freeze them not me".

Juvia:

She made it rain, and you instantly knew she was that sad" hey I've got to go lets hang out again sometime" you said and quickly ran to her.

Gajeel:

"IRON DRAGON CLAW" he hit your friend square in the face "GAJEEL!!" You screamed "I saw a bug on them" he replied blankly. You quickly apologized to your friend and took gajeel home to yell at him about it, he's just happy he got you attention.

Levy:

Once you got home she ignored you all day the next day she walked up to you and just sat on your lap blushing "you're mine and mine alone" she said "hehe sold script jealousy" I said as moved my fingers spelling it out In the air And the words jealous appears my team weebnet ( (erzas s/o grays s/o freeds s/o Wendy's s/o bickslows s/o) laughed.

Laxus:

You feel a bunch of static in the air "errm...." You mumbled "HAHAHAHAHAH hey look your hair is standing up you look like your going super" your friend laugh. You giggled a bit then stood up " sorry erzacalledsayingsomethingbadishappeningattheguildsogtoseya!" You said un humanly possibly fast and ran to the guild knowing laxus is on a rampage.

Mira:

"DEMON BLAST" "(y/e) GOD ROAR" the both of you yelled, it was the next day and she said she wanted to fight you so you are but you're getting you but kicked, think about it Mira in her strongest form halvist (I think that's how you spell it?) the form master forbade her from using vs you in your god slayer form who's gonna win: the s class she-devil form or the (y/e) God-slayer?

(Fuwa(from ass class): I'm going to spoil it for you the winner is........... Mira obviously.

(Lexiy: alright you got your chance to shi-

(Levy and Fuwa: why do you have my voice (in case you didn't realize)

(Lexiy:SHUSH AND LET AUTHOR-CHAN CONTINUE).

Freed:

He put an enchantment around you if anyone touched you they'd get badly hurt.

Cana:

You found her drunk and crying "Do YoU nOt LoVe Me AnYmOrE?" She cried, you sighed picked her up and brought her home saying nothing but sweet things.

Bickslow:

Your friend was reported missing the next day, once ÿøū heard the news you look over to bickslow and saw the evil glint in his eyes

"they were in the way now do me a favour and never do that again" he said getting closer to you as you backed away from him but wall-chan decided to betray you and stop you. You glared at the wall ((y/n): wall-chan betrayed me ;-;) then looked back you see bickslow right in front of you

"otherwise the rest of your friends will have to suffer the same fate got it" he said kissing you cheek, you nodded in agreement scared of what he would do then you heard him laughing "wow I can't believe you fell for that I would never kill you're friends" he said laughing "hah" "fouled ya" his baby's laughed then you noticed one extra and looked back at bickslow "but.......I wasn't joking about your friends meeting the same fate" he said this time he was serious.

Sting:

He didn't let you out of his sight and punched anyone he didn't know out of orbit.

Yukino:

She was a depressed star so you cuddled her till she smiled.

Rogue:

He took away your frosch privilege so you can't hug da frog you can't kiss da frogs cheek or give them cuddles that mad you sad.

Minerva:

Punishment lots and LOTs of punishment ;)

Rufus:

He ignored you and practice his memory maker magic and use a pervy spell on you he loved seeing you suffer and beg ;)

Orga:

"LIGHTNING GOD 44m METER BLACK LIGHTNING CANNON" you heard that quickly deflect it before it hit your friend "(y/e) WALL!!" You quickly told your friend you had to go to make sure orga doesn't kill them.

(I might add star and lexiy if ya want I'm almost done there chapter anyways)

(Lexiy and Natsu: BOI!!!)