NIGHTMARES

(This has been rewritten completely)

((Update log- 2021 april 21...spacing out, easier to read. Definitely not cringe and trying to find the urge to rewrite this again))

The darkness soon consuming you making you try and reach the light in you nightmare where in real life your lover is trying to calm you down but failing as your eyes shot open with tears streaming down them.

Natsu:

He pulled you close to him "whoawhoawhoawhoa hey calm down...."

He said patting the back of your head soothing you "whanna talk about it?"

Hey asked quietly "no let's just go back to sleep..." You said hugging Natsu back.

Lucy:

You feel something squishy and insanity calm down. You start giggling "what's so funny" the celestial wizard asked.

"there some much like pillows you'd get confused which is which"

you laughed "NOT FUNNY (Y/N)" Lucy said kicking you out of the bed making you laugh more.

Loke/Leo:

He grabs you hands looking you in the eye's "wanna talk about it prince/princess?" He asked softly "nope" you said pushing him away and covering your head with the blanket.

Erza:

You felt the bed shift and felt something on your lips "hmm?"

You looked up to see erza holding a plate of sweets "eat it" she said as you opened your mouth letting the slice of caking falling in your mouth.

"yumpy (yummy)" you said with a full mouth she smiled.

Gray:

you felt something cold wipe away your tears and looked to the side to see gray's frown turn into a soft smile

"hey you ok?"

He asked in a hushed tone "yeah I'm fine" you respond moving your body to face gray

"let me guess it had something to do with food and me huh?" He asked playing  with the hair that fell on your face "yep" you said softly. 

(*gasp* someone ate your food *grabs gun*lets go kill them)

He smiled "don't worry nothing's gonna hurt me or eat your food" he said chuckling while you smiled and breaking into a small fit of laughter.

Juvia:

you looked to the side to see juvia walking around in circles panicking

"hey droplet you ok?"

You asked sitting up as the things that would normally help you when you have a nightmare "love how bad was your nightmare?!"

She said crying and hugging you "don't worry juvia I was just in a deep sleep"

you said putting her head on you chest while you pet the back of her head letting her cry away her worries.

Gajeel:

You wanted to get something to drink but couldn't move at all

"hm gajeel?" A groan was the only reply you got "let. Me. Go!" You said trying to get away from him "ugh go back to sleep!"

He grumbled letting go of you cousing you to fly across the room.

Levy:

You looked to the side to see a purple levy. You immediately let her go realizing you were killing her