WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED (YOU GET KIDNAPPED PART 2)

(Look at how adorable fluttershy is >w< and before you ask yes I'm a brony blame my younger siblings they force me to watch it with them and I slowly fell in love with with it :3)

[f/t/c] saw you hanging out with someone else they felt so happy and relieved that your safe and sound. they were about to go and hug you but saw who you were talking to and immediately recognized their face their from a dark guild so immediately took action calling your name but you looked at them confused as [r/n] smirked...

(I'll be doing this in different parts)

Natsu:

"Do you not remember me?" He looked at you sadly "nope sorry pinky*

He looked down then looked at where your guild mark would be and saw it wasn't there but [r/d/g/m] was there...."no....." He started walking away crying thinking of multiple ways to bring you back to him.

Lucy:

"(Y/n) it's me your girlfriend"she said slightly upset "sorry but (r/n)'s my girl/boyfriend plus I Don't know you" you said looking at in disgust with the clothes she's wearing "(y/n) let's go before we catch slut face.."she/he said dragging you away as Lucy looked down sad.

Leo/loke:

(He's technically a part of team Natsu)

"Sorry do I know you"you asked Leo/loke "he's probably confusing you with another girl/guy he probably slept with"(r/n) said glaring at Leo/loke "no i know my shooting star from anywhere!" The rest of the conversation was them arguing with a confused you on the sidelines.

Wendy:

"Errm you talking to me?"you asked confused "(y/n) do you really think we should be wasting time?" (R/n) looked at Wendy annoyed " right sorry babe welp I hope you find whoever you're looking for shortie!" You smiled running dragging (r/n) along with you as Wendy fell to her knees crying "b-but I was looking for you!".

Gray:

"What are you doing with them"gray said pointing at (r/n) "umm sorry sir but that's my girl/boyfriend..." "Huh!?" Gray looked at you confused "what do you mean?" He asked "we're both apart of [r/d/g/n] see?" You say showing him your guild Mark gray moved back slightly in shock "no..." He mumbled as (r/n) dragged you away despite your protests.

Erza:

"OMG YOURE ERZA SCARLET" you said fangirling/boying "yes but you already knew me before I got my title" she said sadly "oh did I? Must've been when I was young ANYWAY CAN I FIGHT YOU" you said with a big smile (r/n) looked at you in shock as erza smiled softly" su-" "absolutely NOT!" (R/n) said "you can't afford to lose any magic power before a job!" (R/n) glared at you as erza glared at (r/n) "fine.... Hopefully we run into each other again miss scarlet!" You said smiling as erza started to cry "and hopefully we'll be a happy couple again.....and hopefully get married..." She said squeezing the tini velvet box in her pocket.

(Part ⅕)

(Ignoring the pounding headache and the urge to empty my stomach I'm gonna stop the story line for request also quick side chapter this is what I changed update about the characters:

Natsu:

Is smarter

Lucy:

Has a hand kink and is also very ßëxüæłłÿ ættrāçtëd possessive about you.

Leo/loke:

He actually hangs around the guild more then doing his duties in the celestial spirit world.

Wendy:

She's more emotional than normal.

Mest:

He asks a whole lot more questions about love then a normal vįrgīñ should.

Levy:

She's more of a bookworm and will dump a bunch of books for you and her to read.

Gajeel:

He's actually nicer to everyone mostly you.

Erza:

She's more cake crazy.

Jellal:

He's a cinnamon roll.

Juvia:

She sees a whole bunch of people as her love rival (like 100283792971027252926193016351935292528% more people).

Gray:

He strips less.

Star:

(I actually changed her for the sake of this book)

She's more open then shy and a masochist.

Zeref:

He needs someone to protect him while he keeps his lover safe.

Lexiy:

(Yes I changed too DWI)

(Daddy ruki:driving while intoxicated?)

Me:no.. Deal with it)

I spend more time on wattpad even during school writing and rewriting chapters I'm not proud of, using useful hours for homework and studying for overdue art and chapters.

(I actually have a really cool teacher that lets me use wattpad to write plus she's a fan of fairy tail :3 and ÿæøī)

Laxus:

He's dumber and actually cares about (æ ßåd ßæçk œf pøtætœëß) you.

Mira:

She's more of a demon if you know what I mean.

Freed:

He shows less emotions so you don't call him a cinnamon roll even tho we all know he's gay for Laxus.

Cana:

She drinks less for your sake so you're not worried.

Bixslow:

It's not rocket science he obviously became a Yandere.

Evergreen:

She's more narcissistic than normal.

Sting:

He's also more of a narcissist.

Yukino:

She's more dramatic.

Rogue:

He actually cares about you more than frosch and frosch cares about you more than rogue that's how you know they love you!

Minerva:

She's a lot more physical with you.

Rufus:

He's a perv :3

Orga:

He actually can sing.

Just leave request if you want.....I mean I don't know you don't really have to........this is how you play hard to get right?

(I wanna see how many of you saw the references in this chapter)