Chapter Seven: I Did It!

Burukku's POV:

It had been about a week since the exams and Momo and I had been texting back and forth daily; she had invited me to her home to meet her parents and we agreed on a next week which I was really excited about. I had kept up with my daily training as well as continuing to study, Aizawa said that it couldn't hurt to keep it up and I saw no problem with being able to understand what was being taught already. That being said I also enjoyed the routine that I had established over time and the predictability that came with it. Today though, I was sitting with Aizawa after training and before he went on patrol like always when a knock came, "I'll get it." I told him as I rose and moved towards the door. Upon opening it I found Mic and Midnight standing outside wearing matching excited smiles which made me very suspicious; "What are you two doing here?" I ask them while moving out of the way so they could walk inside. The two of them entered without saying anything and when they were seen by Aizawa he let out a disgruntled grunt which I chuckled at. The four of us moved to the living room before I spoke again, "You still haven't answered my question." I stated which caused the three adults to look between themselves before Mic reached into his pocket and pulled out an envelope and handed it to me.

With curiosity clear on my face I took the envelope and looked at it; my eyes almost bulged when I saw the UA seal on it and I was quick to open it, inside there was a letter and a small ring like piece of metal. I placed the ring on the table having the intention of reading the letter before investigating it when a hologram suddenly formed from the ring startling me and taking all of my attention. "Hello Burukku," Nezu said in hologram form, "this is your confirmation of making it into UA, specifically into 1A. I've seen what you're capable of over the years and I know for a fact that you will make an amazing hero, I'm very happy that we will be able to help you complete your goal. I'm excited to see you when classes start, don't forget to stop by for some tea sometime!" the message finished and the hologram disappeared. I just sat there staring where the hologram of Nezu had once been causing the adults around to begin to get nervous, "Burukku?" I heard Aizawa say causing me to snap out of it and look at him. As I looked at him my eyes filled with tears, "I did it Aizawa." I muttered just loud enough for him to hear causing him to smile, "Yeah kid, you did." He said. Suddenly I stood, "I did it! I actually did it!" I exclaimed as I jumped and hugged Aizawa tightly and beginning to repeatedly say 'Thank you' to him. What I didn't see is him looking down at me fondly whilst hugging me back, that doesn't mean that the other two in the room didn't and didn't take photos for later.

When the hug was broken, I quickly went and hugged Mic and Midnight exclaiming excitedly how I was so excited causing them to join in with just as much excitement. Aizawa decided that he would take the night off and that we would celebrate by going out and getting soba which was almost as exciting as getting into UA. When we were on our way to the soba shop, I texted Momo about getting in and asking her if she had gotten her letter yet to which I got the amazing news of her not only making it but the two of us being in the same class. To say I was excited was an understatement. With the news of us both making it into UA we decided that when we met up next week, we would do something to celebrate which honestly made me even more excited for our upcoming meetup. Momo said that she would think on what we could do and talk to her mother before bouncing some ideas off of me within the next few days to which I told her I would anxiously await her ideas. We had to stop texting shortly after so she could go to eat but there was the promise of texting after we had both eaten before we said goodbye.

When we made it to the soba place and ordered what we wanted Mic started making bad jokes to try and get Aizawa to laugh whilst Midnight was flirting with someone at the next table causing me to shake my head at her. As the evening went on and the two man-children decided that drinking was a good idea the noise level from our table only increased and the amount of flirting also increased. I ended up laughing so hard at their antics that I both fell out of my chair and had my drink come out my nose causing me to laugh even harder; poor Aizawa looked so done with the three of us by the time we were done with the meal and I know for a fact that we had to leave a fairly large tip for the poor waiter who was taking care of us. All in all, though I had a fun night and I could tell that, though he acted like he didn't, Aizawa did enjoy himself... well, until he realized that we now had to deal with a drunk Mic and Midnight.

Hey guys! I really hope that you guys are enjoying this story so far and enjoyed this chapter! Also, I really hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Halloween yesterday! I had fun handing out candy even though we didn't have nearly as many children as we usually do. Also, sorry that this took longer then it normally does, I took a few days off for myself and to plan out a few chapters for both of my stories.

I would like to remind you all that no matter what I am here for you all and that I am always up to talk to anyone and everyone who needs it! Remember that I love you all and support you no matter what! I'll always be in your corner and I'm cheering you all on! Be strong, you can do and make it through anything!

Thank you all for reading and just remember that I love you all!

~Avery