Chapter Nine: Hero Vs. Villain (Part One)

Burukku's POV:

Outside of our hero training we did have normal classes like English and math which I found to be more on the boring side; this was only because I was doing more advanced things with the teachers/heroes outside of school. That being said, what Mic asked which of the English sentences was incorrect on the board and what needed to be changed to corrected both Momo and I put our hands up to answer the question. I wasn't finding any real challenge in the classes I was taking so far (then again, it was only the second day and I should probably be giving it some more time before I say too much) which caused some classes to fly by and others to drag on. After a morning filled with basic classes, we finally had our hero training and there was a rumour that it was going to be with All Might.

I was sitting quietly waiting for the teacher while a few of my classmates were muttering amongst themselves about who they thought the teacher was going to be. I focused on the water in the environment around me and gave a small smile as I felt someone zooming down the halls towards our classroom. This person didn't make me feel threatened but I still collected a small amount of water in my hands just in case; I didn't realize that a certain explosive blonde had noticed the activation of my quirk and the small accumulation of water around my hands however before he could say anything the door flew open. "I AM.... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR!!!! LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!!" came the booming voice of All Might and I immediately released the water I had collected back into the air. I gave a small smile to the hero whilst most of the students around me were freaking out about him being their teacher.

He briefly explained that we were going to be doing combat training and that we would also be getting to use our hero costumes before he gave us access to them and quickly left for us to change and meet him there. I grabbed my case and waited for Momo to do the same before the two of us headed towards the change rooms. We exchanged chit chat back and forth as we walked but when we entered the change room the talk that was previously in the room seemed to die out. I was kinda confused and looked over at Momo who looked back at me also holding a slightly confused look but not as much as my own. We both continued our way in and made our way to our lockers to start changing when a couple of the girls made their way over to me; "Hi! I'm Mina Ashido!" a pink skinned girl, now dubbed Mina, introduced excitedly. At her introduction most of the other girls also introduced themselves and gave quick descriptions of their quirks.

While the girls were introducing themselves, I used that time to get changed into my hero suit. I was fortunate enough to be able to get input from several heroes on what would be able to help make my suit the best it could be whilst also giving me something that would wow the public without being too much. I'm extremely proud of how my suit turned out, it was the same blue that my eyes and hair are but it was slightly reflective basically meaning that it would lightly sparkle in the sun. The suit is a body suit that hugs my curves perfectly; it covered my body fully, running from the base of my chin down my arms to my wrists and down my legs to my ankles. As well, there were light designs sewn into the suit that looked slightly like waves and would transition between shades of blue and white that was able to create muted waves that ran along the entirety of the suit. On top of that it was also both fire and bullet proof making it good for combat; I didn't need anything that would be frost or ice proof because I would merely be able to take control of those and that would be able to help me in battle. My feet and hands were covered by a very light but durable substance that still allowed me to feel the ground but was strong enough that things like sharp rocks or glass wouldn't be able to break through. Though I didn't know exactly what the substance was that made up my hand and feet coverings they were able to make them a very beautiful shade of blue that complimented the rest of my suit perfectly. I decided against a mask because if it were to become wet from me using my quirk it would just become more of a hassle then it's actually worth. My suit was flexible, breathable, warm when needed, and all around perfect for what I needed!

I was braiding my hair into an intricate Dutch braid when suddenly Uraraka spoke up, "Oh! I'm sorry, we never even asked your name!" she exclaimed looking over at me. Most of the girls after introducing themselves went to continue changing but were still talking; at her exclamation all the girls looked over at me and their eyes widened and Mina whistled at me, "Dang girl! Look at what you were hiding under that uniform!" she exclaimed causing me to blush violently and continue to braid my hair. "My name is Hattori Burukku, please call me Burukku though." I told them without looking at them causing me to miss several of their confused expressions, "You want us to call you by your first name?" Jiro asked causing me to look over at her and nod. Because I was looking at them this time, I was able to catch their looks of confusion causing me to sigh, "I hate my last name and resent the people who gave it to me." I said calmly before walking out of the room alone and heading to the training grounds.

When I walked into the training grounds, I found that most of the boys were there already meaning we were waiting on the girls who, now that I'm not in there to distract them, should be out soon. I walked over to the rest of the class to wait with them and could feel the number of eyes on me increase the closer to the group I got but I ignored it and soon found myself in the middle of the group waiting patiently. Whilst waiting I was trying to think of some new moves, I could try with Aizawa later on in training which left me almost completely distracted from what was going on around me; basically, what this meant was that when a certain purple ball haired boy snuck up and tried to grab my butt, I almost didn't realize he was there. Almost. Right before he could grab me, or any student could stop him, he was suddenly enveloped in water that froze instantly and was sent flying several feet into a wall where it shattered leaving the unconscious boy on the ground. Most of the boys looked startled as they looked at me, I hadn't even moved or really stopped thinking of the new moves I was going to be able to try out which seemed to alarm them even more. They couldn't tell if I had done that on accident or if I had intentionally done that but had so much control over my quirk that I didn't even need to see what was happening to be able to complete the move.

Third Person's POV:

All Might, who had seen everything, sweat dropped at the girl; she had very clearly been able to prove that she was able to focus on several different things at once and had just taken out another student without so much as batting an eye at him. She is powerful, the question is just how powerful is she and does she know how to hold back when the time is right. While that thought was running through his head the rest of the class had joined them and they were able to finally able to begin the training. All Might explained how the training was going to work and that there would be a group of three, he also explained that after all the groups of two were randomly assigned he would take the remaining person and place them in a group of his choosing. It was then explained by Midoriya that this type of randomization would likely be because heroes don't always know who they're going to be working with and they will sometimes need to work with someone whose quirk might not necessarily work with theirs in order to win when the youngest Iida son raised the question. It took another several minutes for the groups to be made and much to All Might's delight, Burukku was the student who wasn't placed in a group; this was his chance to test the girl to see what she could do and how her quirk could hold up against others who have similar abilities. With that in mind, All Might places the young water manipulating girl in the villain group with Hagakure and Ojiro.

Their match is going to be interesting.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not posting in so long! I promise I'm working on getting better! I would like to thank you all so much for reading, it really and truly means more then you could ever know. I try to answer all the comments, whether it be on this story or my other and any ideas you guys have for them please feel free to let me know! I love hearing from you guys and you guys have some really amazing ideas!

I would like to remind you all that no matter what I am here for you all and that I am always up to talk to anyone and everyone who needs it! Remember that I love you all and support you no matter what! I'll always be in your corner and I'm cheering you all on! Be strong, you can do and make it through anything!

Thank you all for reading and just remember that I love you all!

~Avery