Chapter Sixteen: She's Awake!

Third Person's POV:

It was the end of the day and the students of class 1A were packing up from the day and getting ready to go home. Most of the students hadn't gotten over the news of Burukku; they were finally realizing the sacrifice they may be asked to make one day and they were stunned how someone their age would be able to make it without a second thought. Thoughts similar to that were spinning around in their mind as the first students went to leave only to be met by several classes blocking their door. Most of the students of 1A were startled by this and were demanding to be let out of the room, Bakugo was quick to point out that they were there to see the students who had actually faced villains (he was also quick to make a comment about them now knowing what a future hero looks like) which didn't seem to make the crowd of students any happier with them.

After making his comment, Bakugo walked away, his coolness about the situation caused a few of his classmates to admire him in that moment. The moment was short lived as a student with purple hair and eyes to match of class 1C stepped forward and declared war on the students of class 1A which brought everyone's attention back to the group in front of them. After his declaration he walked off causing a silence to over come the group for a moment before a boy from class 1B stepped forward and started yelling that they should also be worried about their class. It was just a moment after when someone else spoke, by the way they spoke it was clear that they hadn't intended for anyone to hear them but due to the quietness everyone heard and they were not going to stand for it. "It's not like they're any good; I mean c'mon, the first time they face villains one of them ends up in the hospital in a coma. And everyone says class 1A is better then 1B." Monoma said causing everyone's attention to turn to him. The aura that the students of 1A were giving off caused those around the boy to step away; "You take that back!" Momo yelled shocking most of the class that the usually quiet and reserved girl would suddenly yell, "Oh, yeah? And what if I don't?" he asked with a smirk on his face causing more of the 1A students to become angry. In that moment most of the class began moving towards him looking like they were ready to kill him, "Nobody speaks bad about Burukku!" one of them yelled as they all began to circle him.

It was then that class 1B's teacher, Vlad Kind, arrived; "And what is going on here?" he asked looking over the scene where one of his students looked like they were about to be beaten to a pulp, "I hope class 1A isn't causing trouble." He said yet none of the A class students moved away. "Sir," Kendo called catching the attention of her teacher, "it isn't their fault, Monoma started it by speaking poorly about their classmate who is in the hospital, the one you told us not to say anything against." She continued causing his head to snap towards the male in question who was looking over at the girl as if begging her to stop. "Is this true?" he asked in a tone that could freeze blood causing his student to let out a squeaky 'yes' in reply, "Very well," he started, "come with me." He then demanded as he turned, prompting Monoma to follow, "You are going to explain to Aizawa why you feel your life is worth more then his daughters." He said causing everyone, aside from the class A students, in the hall to still. In that moment, it felt as if all the air in the area was sucked out as the students realized the gravity of the situation, Monoma had to go to not only the class 1A teacher but also the father of the girl he spoke poorly of and tell him that he basically didn't care about her life or her sacrifice.

*~Meanwhile at the Hospital~*

Doctors and nurses had been constantly going in and out of Burukku's room trying everything they could to get the young hero in training to wake up. It seemed, however, that everything they tried was all for not as the young girl still remained unmoving on her bed. That being said, when the nurse assigned to her walked into the room one of the last things, she expected to see was Burukku sitting up in her bed and rummaging through some of the stuff that had been close by as if she were looking for something. It took a moment before the young girl noticed the frozen nurse standing in the doorway of her room, "Hey, perfect timing! I was looking for my phone; my dad is bound to be worried beyond belief by now, any idea where it is?" she asked as if she hadn't been in a coma for almost three days. The poor nurse looked like she was going to faint when she excused herself from the room causing the young girl to simply shrug and go back to her searching. Needless to say, doctors and nurses alike were flooding into the room and starting to run a plethora of tests on the poor girl.

While they were all busy trying to see if there was any residual damage from the attack and the coma one of the nurses had made their way back to the desk to call Aizawa. Upon seeing the number, he answered immediately and was preparing for the worst, yet the second the word 'She's awake.' left the nurses mouth he was quick to end the call and burst from the teacher's lounge catching the attention of several teachers who were approaching the room. "She's awake!" he exclaimed as he began sprinting down the halls in an attempt to get out of the building faster. It took a moment for the approaching teachers to realize what he said and make the connection but the second they did they too were running for the exit; the closer to the exit they got the more heroes/teachers joined the ever-growing group.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not posting in so long! I've been working quite a bit and picking up extra shifts where I can and I'm so sorry that it's prevented me from uploading. I'll do my best to not let it happen again!

Thank you for the almost six hundred reads and almost forty votes! It means so much to me that you guys are enjoying my stories!!!!

I would like to remind you all that no matter what I am here for you all and that I am always up to talk to anyone and everyone who needs it! Remember that I love you all and support you no matter what! I'll always be in your corner and I'm cheering you all on! Be strong, you can do and make it through anything!

Thank you all for reading and just remember that I love you all!

~Avery