Chapter Eleven: Break In

Burukku's POV:

Walking to school wasn't something out of the norm for me, usually I would do it to help me get some extra steps in and it would also help me with learning the city and time management. Today though, I was met with something that I had yet to experience on my typical walk to school; outside the school gates there was quite a large group of reporters who were trapping students and all but demanding information about All Might. I let out a sigh and walked towards the school gate catching the attention of reporters closest to me; they ran up to me trying to ask questions but I kept looking forward and not making eye contact whilst avoiding answering their questions. Instead of showing the reporters that I was not wanting to answer questions, it only seemed to prompt the rest of them to com over and try and question me. There were so many of them that I actually couldn't progress any further towards the school which caused me to let out a sigh and final look towards one of the closest reporters. Before I could say anything though a very familiar hero came and was able to catch them off guard enough and back off enough for me to be able to slip through the gates whilst sending a small smile towards Aizawa.

Upon entering the classroom there were several students who were all talking about the reporters which I simply ignored and made my way to my seat where I began getting ready for homeroom. It took another twenty-ish minutes for Aizawa to arrive and homeroom to start, though todays class was going to be different then it normally was. "You'll be picking class representatives." Aizawa explained monotonously after nearly giving the class a heart attack with saying todays class would help decide our futures. I decided that, though this would be an amazing opportunity and would help me very much in my quest of becoming a hero, there were others who deserved this position more then I do; therefore, when we decided to do a voting system I looked at it logically and came between two students and ultimately voted for Iida though Momo was very much a close second. When the results were in, I was surprised to see that I had tied for first with Midoriya, I wouldn't let that stand. "Right, decided between the two of you who's going to be the-" I cut Aizawa off, "Excuse me, I'm sorry, but I do not feel this position would be right for me; therefore, I would like to give up the position. It's not that I'm not grateful for this opportunity, truly I am, I personally believe though that there are other students who are more deserving and would do a far better job then I would." I explained before apologizing again and sitting. I could see the approval and understanding in Aizawa's eyes as he accepted my withdrawal before continuing on; I did miss the looks several students were giving me after I had sat down though.

At lunch, I was sitting with Momo like I always did but this time we were also joined by a few of our other classmates. We were just having idle conversation about nothing in particular when the topic was finally approached, "So, Burukku," Hagakure started, "why did you give up the position of class representative?" she asked which caused all the conversation at the table to halt and everyone to look over at me. I let out a sigh and turned to where she was sitting to answer her only to stop and adopt a confused look, something didn't feel right in the school. Before I could say anything, alarms began screeching causing many of the students to start trying to evacuate the cafeteria in a panic. Whilst most students were trying to get out of the building however, I was trying to get further into it, I could feel something off; over the small time we had been in UA I had already gotten used to the way everyone's walking felt through the vibrations in the water causing me to become curious and feel the need to investigate further.

It took me several minutes to find where the stranger was but by the time, I opened the door I could only catch a glimpse of them as they seemed to portal out of the room. 'Well,' I thought, 'that's not good.' I knew I would need to bring this up to someone on the teaching staff and I also knew that I would probably be receiving a lecture for going towards the danger instead of with the rest of the students but I would deal with that when the time came. It was around this time that the bell rang signaling that we could all go back to class and I was quick to make my way there hoping to meet an adult on the way. Upon arriving at the room, with no luck of meeting any adults, I opened the door and was all but attacked by some of my fellow classmates who were all expressing how worried they were; "Where were you?!" Hagakure demanded whilst Momo was hugging me, before I could answer another voice cut in, "That's what I would like to know as well."

I turned to find Aizawa standing at the door and I was quick to break the hug with Momo and make my way over to him, "I need to show you something." Was the only thing I said as I left the room forcing him to follow. The two of us walked to the room I had been at before and the only words spoken on the way there was that Aizawa should probably get Nezu to meet us there. Upon arriving I smiled and greeted the principal who greeted me back before asking why he was there; "Sir, with all do respect, I think it'll be easier to show you." I spoke before opening the door and stepping into the room causing the two men to follow.

I stood in the middle of the room and directed them to stand by the walls before I held my arms out and began pulling the water from around the room; both males watched in confusion before I gave a very simple explanation, "Water holds memories." With that fresh in their thought they watched as the water formed two figures, one who seemed to be made of some sort of mist or cloud whilst the other was a young man. They watched as the young male was riffling through one of the cabinets before pulling out a paper and walking through the mist figure whilst the door opened and I walked in. I returned the water before looking at the two adults and could see that they were confused causing me to sigh, "This happened whilst the alarms were going off, I could feel that there was someone who wasn't supposed to be here and went to figure out who it was. As you can tell, I was too late to see them which is why I went searching for an adult as quickly as I could. I figured I could show them the water memories and, if nothing else, be able to give you guys an idea of who you're looking for." I explained causing the two to look at each other and nod. "Burukku, that was very dangerous and you know that; I know you feel the need to prove yourself but this isn't how you do it." Aizawa said causing me to lower my head, "However," he started again causing me to look up slightly again, "I'm very proud of you. You did a really good job." He finished causing me to smile softly at him. "What you just did, with the water, could you do it again?" Nezu asked cutting the moment off causing me to look at him and nod and that is how I found myself at the security gate with several pro heroes watching as I pulled the water and replayed the memories it held for them. I couldn't say that I was surprised though when I saw the same man from the file room destroy the gate; my only question was, what was so important that they went through so much trouble to break into a school to get it?

Hey guys! I hope you guys are enjoying this, I'm actually super excited to write the next chapter so be prepared for that to be posted rather quickly! I'm actually enjoying writing this and my other story but I have a job interview tomorrow and it's looking promising so if I do get it updates might become slower which I apologize for.

Thank you to everyone who has been reading my stories, it really means everything to me and there is no way for me to properly express that so I can only say thank you. I hope you are enjoying so far and please feel free to comment ideas or what you think of different things! I do read them all and respond to most of them, I promise that I'm not a mean person!

I would like to remind you all that no matter what I am here for you all and that I am always up to talk to anyone and everyone who needs it! Remember that I love you all and support you no matter what! I'll always be in your corner and I'm cheering you all on! Be strong, you can do and make it through anything!

Thank you all for reading and just remember that I love you all!

~Avery