Book Information -READ-

New AN; Oneshots 1-8 are old and first person, ain't the best, then on are 3rd POV and gradually get better in writing quality.

In this oneshot book I will be writing about scenarios with anime girls in which the reader—(Y/n)— will either be given a happy ending or sad ending.

I promise to show at the beginning of the chapters/stories whether or not it is going to have a happy or sad ending and will include if there are any trigger warnings.

I might take requests at some point but might not. If I do though decide to take requests I will make a chapter that will be a full request page in which you may type your ideas in the comments of that chapter and I'll get to them when I can.

Please do not use this Book Information page to type any requests.

There will most likely be sensitive topics such as, depression, anxiety, self harm, anorexia, self hate, bullying, alcohol abuse, abuse etc. I fully apologize if I interpret any of them wrong, I promise to do research on any sensitive topics in a chapter that may be listed.

As stated once again I promise to list trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter/story.

Anime girls from all ranges of anime will be included, for example from Fairy Tail to Hatsune Miku. Mind you that I'll try my best on to write about anime characters I don't know. I apologize in advance if any of them may be OOC. (Out of Character)

This is in no way shape or form a cry for help.

This is not a cry for help. I myself just like to sometimes read some angst and see the fluff at the end of it or just enjoy pretending to die. I'm not meaning to be offensive to actual suicidal people. I'm sorry if it came out that way. This is not a cry for help. I repeat that this is not a cry for help.

I know. I'm weird.

If you do use this as a coping mechanism then I suggest you turn to a real life, therapist or even just a friend to help you vent. Please see real help if you think about harming yourself or ending your life do not turn to a story on a writing and reading platform.

Unless said in the First Line (further below for better understanding) for example: Annie Leonhart/Annie x Tall reader. The reader will be shorter than the anime girl that's acting as the love interest.

Mostly the title of each chapter will be this for example: Blue Skies - Juvia. It will show the title then the love interest. But if it will be like the tall reader or will have a mute reader it'll be:

Title: A Butterfly's Wings - Shinobu

First Line: ( Shinobu x Tall Mute Reader )

And then if there were trigger warnings it would be between the Title and First Line. Remember, the First Line information will only be added if the reader has any extra add ons.

I may do genderbent characters like female Natsu or Female Ban. If I do write genderbend oneshots then it'll be titled as such:

The Flames in my Heart - Natsu

Trigger Warnings: Abuse

( Female Natau x Abused Reader )

Happy Ending

You get the idea by now I'm guessing.

And with all of that said, my name is Leo Matsuzaki.

And I'll see you all later in my next Author Note, whenever that may be.

Extra: I have other stories for you to read as well.

My Yandere Girlfriend (Completed)

The Child of The Tomb (Overlord x Female Child Reader) (Ongoing)