for my dream...

Celes was helping her family with the money she was obtaining from the gambling world: she was very lucky in those games, winning and winning and winning ALWAYS! And I Think at some point she saved her family (once they had a good life, Celes stopped helping them, and maybe her parents were thinking "Celestia Ludenberg" was going to disappear... But sadly they were wrong...)

I believe Celes was manipulated at some point by her own ambition; I mean, look at this, she realized how good she was at gambling, so, she wanted more money, more money, more and more, that was her worst obsession...

Then, Taeko became narcissistic, selfish, evil and corrupted, her parents maybe wanted to stop her but probably Celes ran away from home because maybe in her mind, they were now her enemies... Now, she hates them...

Remember, she still thinks her true self is a loser (she hates herself); so, Celestia wanted to kill her true self forever, and at some point she did it, killing her emotions and feelings in the process... Now there was only Celestia Ludenberg, a girl who needed money and power, Taeko became almost sociopath, she doesn't care about others anymore, all she cares about is herself...

She was always obsessed with gothic things and the vampire world, and now being a sociopath, Celestia wanted a castle filled with beautiful vampire men as her butlers... And even when her dream seems stupid, to her, her dream was HER ENTIRE WORLD, she could do anything to make that dream a reality!...