her versatility...

I love the fact Mukuro is the only character who changes drastically according to her appearance at the moment... It feels like she's two characters in one, just like Naegi said her school mode ending (danganronpa trigger happy havoc).

Maybe she doesn't have many personalities like Junko, but at the end, she changes depending if she's alone, with Junko, with naegi, and with others... At the end, she has too much charisma and versatility, just like her little sister Junko...

Mukuro and Junko, I feel like they are made to be models:

-Junko is the sexy one

-Mukuro is the cute one

It's hard to choose between them, that's why I love both sisters with all my heart, seriously...

Such a tragedy, both sisters died... 

Mukuro in my opinion is a good character, why? Because she has so much versatility, and you can choose what you like about her and what you don't like about her...

In my case, I will remember her forever as the beautiful model she tried to be while she was disguised as her sister Junko, she showed so much charisma, love and hope and that's what I wanna remember about our dear soldier...

"Who cares about time in this situation!?!?"

What a shame, both sisters had their destiny totally sealed, they were going to die due to the bad luck they had in life; Junko was suffering all the time thanks to her talent, she was poor and homeless (Mukuro too), and she was insulting Mukuro and even trying to kill her all the time, which forced Mukuro to run away from her sister, but at the end she became a cold mercenary, even when Mukuro wanted friends and a normal life deep inside her soul, but maybe she wanted revenge from life itself just like Junko, and she became a mercenary to kill anyone who gets in her way...

So both sisters were already destined to die together, in the same killing game, after all, due to the feeling of being guilty for leaving her sister alone, Mukuro came back to help her sister to do the plan which ended with their opportunities in life... Poor Mukuro... Poor Junko...

"ahahaha~ yeah they used too much photoshop for the magazine shows..."

Rest in peace, Mukuro...

We will remember you...     

As the beautiful star you wanted to be... 

The last fun fact: Mukuro is the only character in the franchise who has three eye colors depending of this; -she's disguised: blue eyes.
-she's not disguised in danganronpa the animation: gray eyes.
-she's not disguised in danganronpa 3 (anime): she has purple eyes.