her good side was still alive...

Something I love about Celes Is the fact she's sociopath and selfish, but at the same time, she can be a good person with a cute heart...

Can you see the photo I left here?... That photo is from the first game... Well she's blushing and playing with Hifumi (something very unexpected from someone like Celes) that means she's not completely evil; in fact before the events in the first killing game, Celestia was Hifumi's best friend, and Hifumi was grateful with her, yeah I know, maybe Celes used him at some point in the killing game, but, Hifumi really loved her as his best friend (Hifumi trusted in Celes without a doubt, believing in her, and Killing Ishimaru because Celes told him Ishimaru was abusing her, Hifumi's deserves my respect, maybe he's strange at some point, but he's a good human being...) And this is the proof which says Celes and Hifumi were really good friends (which makes their deaths even more tragic in my opinion... They were good friends and then...)

And the fact Hifumi remembered her true name when he was about to die revealed Celes was the one who told him her true name and her true past before the events in the first game, which means he was really her best friend, Celes trusted him, and Hifumi was really grateful with her for that. They didn't remember that, they didn't have their true memories with them after all, but they really were best friends...

This could mean something; Celes was not a sociopath, she was trying to be one, and she was near of her goal but...

Her entrance at hope's peak academy changed her opinion, perhaps slowly, but it really did; she saw true hope there, she had good friends and nice persons by her side, and she decided to stop being so selfish and narcissistic (that's why they all were good friends, a family, even Hifumi and Celes were happy there) and I think it's possible she forgot her hatred against her parents and Celes forgave them, now she had friends, family, and she was at the best high school in the world... her parents told her to be careful with the gambling world... But they were not against her passion with gambling anymore... They were happy as a family again...

She was so happy, everything was so perfect... But then... Junko...

I think this is not an inference; in her school mode ending (I think that's the name) in danganronpa trigger happy havoc, she tells Naegi he's now rank B (which means the more time you spend with her, then the more she trusts you) and now he's her bodyguard/knight, even Naegi seems surprised at this, this means Celeste is looking for someone she can trust at every moment, and it's very probably the one who was with her all the time was Hifumi (that's why she's playing with him in that photo), probably Hifumi had rank S (Celestia's best friend) while the rest of the students had rank A (good friends)...

Celestia's trigger happy heart event in the first game also left us a Celestia who thinks carefully about if Naegi is really her true friend:

"Is now a good time for it?...
But if I say this so suddenly...
Will Naegi think I am weird?...
Even if I reach my goal... At the end...
Will he be by my side?..."

She's looking for someone who can understand both sides of her mind (Taeko and Celes) that's why she's kind with Naegi sometimes but also cold wit him... Celes hates Taeko and Taeko hates Celes, but both of them are the same person and here Celes is clearly trying to be more like her true self (Taeko) considering Naegi like someone who can at least be her knight and considering him even capable of obtain a better rank... But she doesn't say anything because she doesn't want to sound kind/sweet of course... She doesn't want to take the first step to make friends/comrades, even when she wants to have new human relationships, after all she's still so proud...

That's sad... Because... then Celes was acting like if she was a cold person and maybe she was a cold person, but no one tried to be her friend, only Hifumi was believing in her...

She's trying to be a sociopath because she doesn't want to suffer everytime she gets rejected by someone... But in the process she's very cruel even with herself (probably saying to herself how weak she was as a loser, as a person) which makes her very dangerous when you don't know her very well...

However, Celes showed she was not completely evil; who was the one who gave Kyoko the key to obtain alter ego again in the first killing game?...

That's right... The proud Celestia Ludenberg... She didn't give it to Monokuma, she didn't destroy it, she gave it to them... To help them... As I said, she's kind when she loses... Because she remembers she's not a goddess, she remembers she's a human... She remembers she's a loser...

She saw hope, she saw the true meaning of life and friendship... But it was too late to do something...

"Farewell, everyone... Heh... Perhaps we'll meet again... In another life..."

Her destiny was sealed... she had to die...

I loved her so much, her class trial in the anime was so sad... (I didn't want her to die, when I saw her smiling that last time... Damn it that hurts...)

Fun fact: I was thinking she was the mastermind, and it fits perfectly now that I think about... Why you ask?...

Because she's wearing all the Monokuma colors; black, white and red... She also has two sides like Monokuma:

Taeko: a "weak" person, the loser with a big heart... The lovely loser with good, cute feelings...

Celestia: the selfish, narcissistic, evil person capable of everything to get what she wants... No matter how, no matter what... Don't get in her way... You'll regret that...

Rest in peace, Celes...

We will remember you as the queen you wanted to be...