Mukuro's disguise

Her disguise in danganronpa trigger happy havoc is really good, but in danganronpa the animation IT IS REALLY BAD, AND NO ONE NOTICED SHE WASN'T THE REAL JUNKO, UNBELIEVABLE:

- The ribbon clip is ok, the same for the bunny clip, you could say everything is ok but...

- Junko's hair: strawberry blonde
  Mukuro's hair: clearly Pink
(this happened only in Danganronpa the animation...)

- Unlike the real Junko, she doesn't have the ribbon on her chest (the real Junko even used it to make the magazine photos, but Mukuro forgot it...)

- Her chest is plain... And while it makes sense due to the "photoshop fact" there's something which doesn't make sense...

- Their bra are different but this is meh...

- Her freckles!... I mean it's ok if you're plain as a model... After all you can use photoshop to hide that fact but... Why would you cover your freckles?... It's so unnecessary really... in fact, a model with freckles is something pretty!... But Mukuro was silly again...

- Mukuro could have used make up to cover her freckles to be like the real Junko and that would be perfect, making sense, but she only used it with her hand... (To cover her tattoo) Mukuro seriously what happened to you...

- Her wig: real Junko's hair doesn't have an order to follow, Mukuro on the other side, her wig had a structure to follow... Always... (This happened only in danganronpa the animation) she has three spikes in her right pigtail, and four in her left pigtail... This doesn't happen with the real Junko's hair...

- Her uniform symbols: Junko has many on her uniform (they look like nazi symbols actually... However they represent her English academy where she studied english to be even more famous as a model)... She had those symbols in every magazine cover... But Mukuro said "f*ck you, symbols :D"...

Fun fact: in Danganronpa 3, Mukuro had short hair with many spikes on her neck, but I believe she removed them later to wear her wig correctly, because if she had them, then her true hair would be very visible while she's disguised as Junko...

That would explain why in those group photos at the end of the first game and the first anime she doesn't have those hair spikes on her neck, she used to not to have them while she was attending class...

Another fun fact: I think Junko was the one who made her own wig thanks to her contacts! And later she gave it to Mukuro to finish the details of her plan!...