Chapter 1

Author's Note:- Hey everyone!! Hope you like my story. It's just that it's my first story and I'm still a confused where this story is headed. And since it's my first I am expecting mistakes from my side so I'll be more than happy if you point out my mistakes and criticisms aren't minded. If you want any particular scene then please do tell and I'll be more than happy to give it to you.
---------------------------------------------------------
Third Person P.O.V.
Everyone was gathered at West house celebrating the birth of the newest member of their family, the daughter of Joe and Cecil, Jenna. Everyone was happy and celebrating and suddenly there was a knock on the door and everyone was confused as everyone was there and they weren't expecting anyone. So Barry went ahead and opened up the door to see who it was at the door. As he opened the door he saw two teenagers, approx 16, standing there, a boy and a girl. The girl had brunette hair with few strands of white, fair skin while the boy had dark blond hair with few sttands of white to it, fair skin. They hugged him as soon as they saw him. As they hugged him Barry couldn't but smile and felt strange that why there were two teenagers hugging him and why is it that he felt happy as they hugged him. They stepped back back from him and apologized and Barry couldn't help but smiled. When all this was happening a voice came from the house, "Hello, how may I help you?" Barry looked back to see it was his foster father, Joe. The teenagers steped forward and entering the house and everyone looked at them surprised at how they were barging in. As soon as they entered they started to speak, "We think we might need your help as we made a huge" the boy said and the girl continued "huge mistake". Everyone looked at them confused and Barry looked at them with furrowed eyebrows.

The girl read everyone's expressions and started speaking again, "My name is Nora Allen and this is my brother Henry Allen and we are from the future." Henry continued looking at Barry "You named us after your parents and our grandparents". Barry and Iris looked at each other in confusion. Cisco who was feeling a little tipsy said, "Anyone need a refill? No-one? Just me? Ok" Henry stated "Uncle Cisco, always with the jokes" and the teenagers laughed. They both headed towards Caitlin and took her in a hug Cailin felt strange comfort and returned the hugged them back with a smile. After breaking the hug Nora said, "Can we meet Frost too, Caitlin?" Caitlin looked at everyone with a confused look. Henry asked, "What happened Caitlin?"
Caitlin was quiet but decided to speak up, "She hasn't come around since Devoe made her disappear." and a look of sadness came across her face. The children were quiet for some time and than Henry spoke up with a smirk, "Ok. I'll be back in a flash." and ran away in a orange and blue. And Nora just laughed and put her hand to her head. Henry came back with MAD 2.0 and places it on her head.

Caitlin was still in shock of what was happening and suddenly she heard Frost's voice in her head and smiled. So the children headed towards Ralph, giving Caitlin some time to catch up with Frost, took him in a hug, then it was Cisco, Joe, Cecil, Wally, smiled at Jenna and lastly went to Iris with a smile and hugged her. She was shocked but still hugged them back. While this whole thing was going on Barry was still standing at the door dumbstruck and taking in what all was happening. And taken out of it by Henry walking up to him. Barey looked at him and smiled but the smile soon faded as reality hit him that they all have been lied to before. Barry came in the center of the living room and said, "I'm sorry to you two but we need to run some test on both of you before we can trust you." The teens looked at each other and smiled. They nod their heads spoke up, "We're fine with it." And they all headed towards S.T.A.R. Labs.
---------------------------------------------------------
I think I'll end up with this much for now but do tell me what do you think of it.