Chapter Four - Internal Conflict

Soon enough, Aerrow revealed his condition to the rest of the Storm Hawks. While they were skeptical at first, they were quick to believe Aerrow. 

Finn: So the Dark Aerrow's back? This is starting to get old pretty fast. 

Stork: What exactly are we going to do? If what Aerrow's saying is true, then we have a pretty big problem on our hands!

Junko: What do you mean?

Stork: Were you paying attention?! The Dark Aerrow is inside Aerrow! Which means there's a real possibility that he could take over and try to kill us all! 

Finn: Don't you think you're thinking too much on this? 

Stork: Did you already forget how Aerrow nearly threw you off the Condor?! I'm sorry, but this is bad! 

At this point, it became clear that Aerrow presented a serious danger on the Condor. They all knew what the Dark Aerrow was capable of. They all remembered how he had killed the Storm Hawks of his universe without hesitation or mercy. Aerrow himself knew just how dangerous he was. 

Aerrow: Lock me up. 

Piper: Aerrow....

Aerrow: I'm serious, Piper. I....I don't know how much control Dark Aerrow has on me. I won't allow him to use me to hurt any of you! For everyone's safety, you need to lock me up. 

Left with no other choice, the Storm Hawks locked Aerrow in a cell. Seeing this deeply saddened the Storm Hawks. Radarr was about to go in with Aerrow, but he stopped his long time friend. 

Aerrow: I'm sorry, buddy. I can't have you stay with me. 

Radarr sadly chirps as the cell was closed, isolating Aerrow from the rest of the Storm Hawks. He looked as a nearby mirror and saw the reflection of the Dark Aerrow staring back at him with a sadistic smile on his face.

 Dark Aerrow: We both know this cell won't hold us, Aerrow. There's about a million ways we can do it with ease. 

Aerrow: I won't let you control me!

Dark Aerrow: Keep saying that, Aerrow. But we both know it's only a matter of time until I'm strong enough to take control. And when that day comes, what a day it will be!

Aerrow tried to ignore his dark counterpart's words, but doing so was impossible. The Storm Hawks could see that Aerrow was in turmoil. Suddenly, Aerrow looked to them with a mad look in his eyes. 

Aerrow: Heh. This cell won't hold me. You're all trapped here with me. I hope you remember what you saw back in my little world, cause I'm gonna recreate every little thing that happened. 

That warning sent chills down everyone's spines. It was clear that the Dark Aerrow had taken over. Though he made no attempt to escape. Soon enough, Aerrow snapped out of it. It was at this point that Aerrow grew more and more terrified with himself. 

Aerrow: We...we need to fix this!

Piper: Arygyn! Maybe he might know of a way to fix this!

Finn: You think Arygyn might know how to fix...this?

Piper: He has to! He knows more about the Multiverse than anybody! If he knows about the Blackest Night, he might know about what's wrong with Aerrow!

Aerrow: It's...it's worth a shot. It's not like we have much of a choice. Stork? Take us to the Guardian Sanctuary. 

With that, the Storm Hawks left Aerrow in his cell while they charted a course for the Guardian Sanctuary. Soon enough, laughter was heard. 

Dark Aerrow: You really think Arygyn is gonna get rid of me? Ha! Don't make me laugh! You're stuck with me!

Aerrow: Shut up! 

Dark Aerrow: There's nothing you can do, Aerrow. We're one now! You're me and I'm you! Think of all the fun we could have together! Cut loose and have some fun! We both know that nothing really matters in the end. 

Aerrow: I won't listen to you!

Dark Aerrow: Get used to it, Aerrow. Cause you and me are in it for the long haul. I'll be honest with you, I kinda like your Atmos. My Atmos was a real shithole. You could thank the Cyclonians for that or maybe the Sky Council. I lost track. But soon enough, you're gonna get a front row seat to the encore. It's going to be quite the event. 

Aerrow faced an internal struggle unlike anything he's ever faced before. This was tortuous and Dark Aerrow was loving every second of it. 

Dark Aerrow: It's funny how long we've come. To think I almost killed you for Aolroth. Guess it worked out well for both of us. 

Aerrow: We'll stop you, Dark Aerrow! I don't know how, but we will stop you! I swear on my honor as a Sky Knight, your evil will end! 

Dark Aerrow simply laughed. The Dark Aerrow's laughter echoed through Aerrow's head. 

Dark Aerrow: It's already over, Aerrow. You just don't know it yet. My power and influence grows stronger with each passing day. Soon enough, I'll have full control of this body. While I can't exactly try to attempt the Blackest Night, I'll just have to entertain myself with some murder and mayhem. Oh we're raise so much hell together!

In that moment, Aerrow was left with his own inner struggle as well as the Dark Aerrow. Time was short. With each passing moment, the Dark Aerrow's influence grew. Aerrow must continue to fight his inner conflict against the spirt of the Dark Aerrow if he was to survive.