31

once again, I do not have anything against momo. she's a literal queen it's just for the story, ok bye!

y/n: sh-shoto!
todoroki: ..why is it that everytime I come by.. HE seems to be coming out
y/n: who?
todoroki: bakugo
y/n: oh..
todoroki: you two seem pretty close now..
y/n: I don't.. see the problem here..
todoroki: forget it

he turned around and put his hand on the door knob about to open it

y/n: you're the one who started ditching me for momo, im sorry I have friends other than you!
todoroki: I didn't ditch you-
y/n: yes! you did! I didn't care at first but then you completely started ignoring me so I left you alone, then out of a sudden you're mad at me and won't even talk to me! is this seriously all because of me hanging out with bakugo?! you have GOT to be fucking kidding me right now! you made me feel like shit these past couple of days I thought I did something to you!
todoroki: well im sorry for trying to get with the girl I like! you started acting all weird about momo and i that's why I stopped hanging out with you! it's like you couldn't be supportive of my relationship with her!
y/n: I was more than support and you know that!

you pushed todoroki and at this point you were crying, not of sadness but out of anger

todoroki: she said that you told her I was "emotionally unavailable" and to leave me alone?!
y/n: the FACT that you believed that I would actually say that... we're talking about me here! the same person who pushed you to talk to her! how the fuck did this all turn on me?! she's a god damn fucking liar!
todoroki: don't call her a liar!
y/n: WELL SHE IS! YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK ME ABOUT IT YOU JUST BELIEVED AND FELL INTO HER STUPID LIE!
todoroki: I-
y/n: you wanna know why bakugo and I got close? because he was the only one there when you started acting like a little bitch towards me! he helped me study cause you were too petty and instead went to hang out with momo! he was there to comfort me after finding out my father can't even remember who I am. HE CANT EVEN REMEMBER HIS OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER ANYMORE.

you were now gasping for air in the middle of your cries due to the fact that you were so angry and hurt

todoroki: wait what-
y/n: he was the only one who came with me to go wish my mom a happy birthday after YOU decided to be mad at me for no reason!
todoroki: your moms... y/n... I-I completely forgot im so sorry-

you weakly chuckled

y/n: fuck you..
todoroki: y/n I-

he tried to come closer to you and hug you but you pushed him back

y/n: I hate you... I hate you! i hate you shoto!

todoroki froze and his eyes widened, you looked at him with such a cold look. his eyes started to water but you didn't care, you pushed and pushed him to get out of your room while tears were still falling from your eyes and a clenched jaw. todoroki was now crying and trying to hold onto you

todoroki: y/n... stop it y-you don't mean that-
y/n: i hate you! get out!
todoroki: stop saying that, please!

your pushing got weaker and you grabbed him by his collar and cried into his chest. todoroki wrapped his arms around you and cried, you two fell to the ground

y/n: he doesn't remember me... and I was.. I was scared! scared you were going to forget me too..! you're the only family I have left shoto! please don't leave me!

his grip on you got tighter

todoroki: i'm never going to leave you y/n. I promise i'm never leaving you. you're the best thing to come into my life, how can i leave just that? you're going to get through this and i'm going to be here every step of the way.

you let go of his shirt and wrapped your arms around him

y/n: i'm sorry for saying those things.. I don't hate you.. my anger got the best of me..
todoroki: you don't have to apologize y/n, I understand.

you looked up at him and you wiped his tears, as so he did the same to you

y/n: I love you..
todoroki: I love you too..

he smiled at you and you hugged him tightly

kirishima: so uh... do you still want your burrito- ow!
bakugo: you ruined the moment shitty hair!