Killing For My Family

A week after Izuku found out that he doesn't have a quirk his mother has contain a rare illness and was sent to the hospital, and while she was there Izuku stayed in the Bakugou household, but not too long after his mother has passed away from the illness and so a funeral was arranged, it was a very nice funeral and after the funeral child services took Izuku away to an orphanage, for while he was there he was just upset by not having a family anymore especially not having his own mother with him, all the other children in the orphanage made it a little bit harder for him while he was there because of that all of the parents that will come to the adopt children he wasn't one of them due to having a sad look on his face all the time, but one faithful day a beautiful woman with light pink hair and pearl colored skin enter the orphanage, she was so beautiful that all the children completely ran towards her just to get a better look, but Izuku was sitting down on a bench with his head down, the woman notices a sad little boy with green hair sitting alone she approached the boy and presents her hand to him.

~Yua~

"Hello there my name is Yua, what is yours?"

~Izuku~

"I-Izuku."

~Yua~

"That's a very nice name, would you like to see an amazing trick of mine Izuku?"

~Izuku~

"S-sure."

The woman puts her hands together and begins to use her quirk to make a white lily.

~Izuku~

"Wow that's so cool."

~Yua~

"It sure is."

Yua looked at Izuku with a very happy look on her face, knowing that this boy will be a loving son for her.

~Yua~

"Izuku would you like to be my son?"

Izuku West shocks from hearing those words coming out of this woman's mouth, Izuku then starts to tear up from Joy that someone finally has come to adopt him.

~Izuku~

"Y-yes."

Yua was very happy that Izuku said yes to her request he offered him, Yua then filled out some paperwork and changed his last name from Midoriya to Suzuki, Izuku get in a fancy black car with Yua to go to his new home, they arrive to a big house which look very original to a classic japanese house, Izuku and Yua get out of the car too head inside so Yua can show him around his new home, but while he was looking around the house he notices a lot of men in black suits walking around the house and while he was turning the corner he bumps into a tall man with black hair and serious eyes just from one glance from his eyes made Izuku's spine shiver, luckily Yua was with him to introduce who this man was.

~Yua~

"Ahh, Izuku this is Akihiro my husband."

~Izuku~

"I-It's nice to meet you."

Akihiro just looked at him with his intimidating face and walked off without even seeing anything.

~Yua~

"I'm sorry about that Izuku, my darling has been too busy taking care of his business and his family so don't get any wrong ideas that he doesn't like you, I know he's thrilled to have you here and especially to have a son."

~2 years later~

For being a part of the Suzuki family for 2 years Izuku has been raised very well by his foster mother Yua, she sent him to a nice private school so he can get a good education, but his foster father Akihiro barely even tells him a single word, until one night when Izuku was up late at night working on homework, but while he was studying he hears a knock at his door he gets up from his desk and answers it, and it's Foster father I'm standing right in front of it.

~Akihiro~

"Izuku I need to talk to you about something very important."

~Izuku~

"About what?"

~Akihiro~

"It's about something very very important and I need to see if you are willing to hear me out."

~Izuku~

"Okay I'll listen."

~Akihiro~

"Good follow me to the car."

~Izuku~

"The car where are we going?

~Akihito~

"You'll know once we get there."

Izuku then listens to his foster father words and follows him to the car, while in the car they start to leave the house and head to a Warehouse that belong to his father's business, they get out of the car and walk inside the Warehouse, while answering the warehouse Izuku couldn't see a thing due to it being so dark he couldn't even see his foster father that was walking ahead of him, but the past starts to get a little brighter from the direction he was walking towards with his father, Izuku looks ahead and a bright light shining down on a chair but the more Izuku gets closer he notices that chair had someone strapped to it.

~Izuku~

"W-what is this?"

~Akihito~

"Izuku I brought you here for a reason and that reason is if you are willing to spill blood for your family?"

~Izuku~

"What do you mean and who is that?"

~Akihito~

"This man is an old associate of and he's guilty for trying to murder your mother, and I have a request for you Izuku."

~Izuku~

"And what is that?"

~Aikhito~

"I want you to kill this man."

Izuku was shot that his own foster father wants him kill someone that try to chill his foster mother, he had no words to say to him but he had to say something or else something bad will happen.

~Izuku~

"I-I can't do that!"

~Aikhito~

"I'm going to ask you again, I want you to kill this man."

Aikhito pulls out a pistol from his jacket and presents it to Izuku.

~Aikhito~

"Kill this man and show me that you are worthy to be part of this family."

Izuku looks away from Aikhito to deny his request, but with one sentences from Aikhito mouth Izuku's mind changes.

~Aikhito~

"Do you want your family to die!?"

Izuku then remembers his mom that passed away, he remembers that his mom was his only family back then and he lost her from an illness she had, Izuku then snatches the gun from Aikhito entrance to the man that was strapped into a chair and begins to fire at him, Izuku shot him so much that he emptied the pistols clip bucket pulling the trigger, Aikhito takes the gun away from Izuku and faces him.

~Aikhito~

"I guess you are willing to kill for your family, I'm proud of you my son."

Izuku I was shocked from hearing those words from this foster father, personally he hears a very familiar voice as well

~Yua~

"You made me proud as well my beloved son."

With Izuku now knowing that his new family will be proud of him and safe if he kills for them.

~To be continued~