Chapter 9: Holding Hands

I'm back! Here's chapter 9!

So last chapter I asked you guys which scenario you prefered, and I really thought 1 would be the most popular option because ya'll probably don't want the second hand embarrassment, but surprisingly 3 was the most popular (you dirty bastards), next to 2. 

So here it is! There is no smut or scenes of the actual- uh, thing, but there will be like dialogue and references. (if you wanted the smut, I'm sorry, I suck at writing smut)

So, TW: Sexual references, swearing

Enjoy! <3

It was just the start of the day and Techno was already dying. Not that he does all the time anyway, but this time he was dying more. 

Fuck, was the only thought he heard amongst all the other messy thoughts in his mind. I want to pass away right now. 

It was bad enough that he had to wake him up, let alone go outside to face the rest. 

"Dream," he awkwardly nudged the man. "Wake up."

The emerald eyes fluttered open and focused on him, widening. "Oh, god."

"Yes." Techno coughed as Dream sat up. "That happened. That- yeah."

"Oh shit," Heat rose to his cheeks. "I- I'm so sorry, Techno."

"It's fine, I uh- I enjoyed it."

"What?" the blonde spun around at the speed of light. 

"I said it's fine!" Techno flushed, cursing his big mouth. "Well, we're leaving soon, so help me pack the tent and stuff. We shall not speak of this matter."

Dream gathered his things and followed him out to fold the tent. The others were already there packing their stuff, all eyeing him.

"Ya'll sleep good?" Sapnap purred and rested his chin on his knee. 

"Yes." Techno replied, awkwardly straightening his back and keeping his eye on the tent, fiddling with it.

"You fucked," Wilbur smiled. Dream and Techno choked.

"W-wilbur!" Techno protested, turning around, a pink hue forming on his cheeks.

"I- I mean-" Dream stuttered.

Wilbur smirked. "Seriously, I heard-"

Techno slapped his hand over the man's mouth. "We get it." he gritted his teeth.

Tommy and Tubbo snorted, chattering amongst themselves cheekily. Phil chuckled, George and Sapnap laughing hysterically. Wilbur smiled, staring at them adoringly. "Who would have known..." he sighed contentedly. "And they were rivals!"

(oh god I'm so sorry I'm cringing myself, the second hand embarrassment)

"Hurry up collapse the damn tent, Dream, I can't take any more of this bullying." Techno ordered under his breath.

"Touche," Dream remarked, ignoring their friends.

~

As they made their way through the desert, it became harder for Techno not to recall what happened. 

He remembered laying there, out of breath-

No, he shook his head, heat stroking upon his cheeks again. He will not think of this matter any longer. 

"There!" Wilbur pointed. "There it is! Woah..."

Woah would be the best word to describe the city. It was located in the absolute middle of nowhere, but it seemed bustling with life. And in the middle of it stood the massive castle, towering over the town like a watch dog, sending a chill down their spines. Unlike the actual city, the castle looked as if there was no life behind the walls, like it was a dead dungeon for monsters and not people.