Chapter 18: Extra Scene

I hereby gift you an extra chapter.
Kinda not safe for work I guess hee hee ha ha

This chapter features Dream and Techno and Wilbur and Schlatt as ghosts.

Also there are dirty/sexual references but no actual smut just to give y'all the well-known 'second hand embarrassment' :D

~

"What are you doing, stepdream?"

"What? That's like the third time this week! You're doing this on purpose!" Dream flushed before getting off the pinkette. They started to have practice fights again recently and Dream was starting to think Techno liked having him on top of him, knife at his throat.

"Can I tell you something?" Techno smiled. Dream tilted his head, beckoning him to continue.

Without warning, Techno planted a kick at his knee, sending him tumbling backwards. The boy then climbed on top of him, pressing his own weapon right below his chin. "It is easy to distract you." he smirked.

"Aww," Ghostbur pouted, his hand on his chest. "That's so adorable."

"They're literally straddling eachother what do you mean."

"You're name is literally Glatt who are you to talk."

Glatt rolled his eyes. "Will, why are we watching this? Yeah they can't see us, but this is getting kinda weird."

"Wait, just stay for a while longer. I want to see more... what do wattpad writers call it? Ah yes, fluff."

"Will, at this point we're going to get smut."

"Shh."

Glatt seemed to protest, but he didn't say anything.

Dream, being the dominant bitch he was, flipped them over until he was on top of the pinkette. "This reminds me of the tent," he remarked. "You know, when we first-"

"I remember. Vaguely." Techno interrupted.

Dream smirked. "Wanna refresh your memory?"

Oh.

"Will, I really think we should leave."

"Indeed."

~

HAHA-

Well that was fun to write, very fun indeed.

Hope you enjoyed :D

This chapter was kind of a filler thing, because I recently had a fucking seizure and I'm not even kidding so I got hospitalised and didn't write in a while and currently I don't have much motivation to work on my Deception book so yeah enjoy this :D

-dainty ❤️