closing a/n

Hey there! Thank you so much for reading this story!

I've always loved writing stories and I wanted the world to see them, and posting on Wattpad is just the first step! And when I started, no one ever really read it, which made me lose motivation, but after a while, the support started coming in, which motivated me again! So thank you!

Future stories:

1. After this book, I'm going to start another Dreamnoblade fanfiction, but in a different AU. I haven't thought of the name yet, but I've already written some small scenes! In this book, Dream is looking for the lost king, aka Technoblade, but Techno finds him first, imprisoning him. Later on, Dream finds out he wasn't like how the stories described him, sure he had a temper, but he didn't ruthlessly kill innocent people. He also finds out that he wasn't the enemy the entire time...

2. And when I was in school, I wrote funny chapters about a group of sisters for fun. I'm planning on posting the first chapter next year, maybe on January 1 or 2, and subsequently, post new chapters probably once a week. They're a group of girls living in Florida, and they have the funniest adventures ever. Some are unrealistic, but my broken humour found them funny. Also, some of them are fans of Dream, and some are fans of Blackpink, so if you are fans too, the book is for you!

3. I'm thinking of starting a Dreamnoblade Oneshots book, with requests, but if it flops I won't do it. I'll do fluff, angst, everything. If you really want me to do smut, I could try, though I've never done it before. 

Instagram:

Yeah, I might start an Instagram I guess. I'll post about updates, future stories and more on there. Check it out, Wattpad keeps tagging it, but its the same tag as the one here, daintyships :D

Face Reveal

Face reveal? I guess I could. I'll do one at... 100 followers :D

Thoughts

This is so random lmao, but as I was sitting down one day, I thought, what if this entire time Dream was using a facecam, and he would post a compilation of his iconic laughing after his face reveal? That would be so cool.

ANYWAY, one again, thank you for reading!

See you in the next book!

-dainty <3

....

Ok, fine, here.

-

As they cheered for Nikki, two misty figures stood at one side.

"I believe in her," one said.

"So do I," said the other.

"Really?" the first one turned to face him. "Even after all that... you know, stuff? Drama?"

The second one rolled his eyes. "Yes. I'm not that salty, W- wait, now that you're a ghost, should I call you something else?"

The first guy thought for a while. "Well, I mean, I don't really see a need to, but if you want, we can think of something."

"Ok, Ghostbur." he replied without hesitation.

The man chuckled. "That was so random."

The other smiled a bit.

Silence. The man seemed to be pondering about something. "Actually, yeah. Ghostbur, I- I like that."

They turned to face each other, soft smiles tugging at their mouths. 

"I- I really like that."

haha Schlattbur go brrr

k bye