Chapter 1

Kokichi always kept a deadpanned face that changes quite rarely, the first time they've seen him express a soft expression was when he fell asleep on Rantaro's shoulder , everyone thought it was adorable as Mik- I mean a sleeping puppy.

And most of them wouldn't stop trying to tickle, talk, or even bonk him on the head, he just looked really disintrested.

Most of them just wanted him to stop acting like a depressed emo, they wanted to atleast see him smile, pout, ANYTHING! But his emotions really just said 'no ❤️'.

The reason behind this is his nuerological disorder, which was alexithymia.

He had a traumatic brain damage that caused this and he no longer knew how to appreciate nor distinguish others' emotions, and yes he can still can fall in love he just didn't know how to show affection for the taller, you might ask 'who is it?' Well.

He had fallen for the detective but he didn't know how he can express it to the taller.

Shuichi on the other hand has also fallen for him but he always doubted the small dispassionate emo would like him.

They never knew about his disorder, so most of them didn't give up trying to annoy the life out off him.

Kokichi usually dozed off or walk away if they tried to speak to him.

Sometimes he does feel a small confusing wish he could do the emotions they normally expressed.

Like being happy, angry, or affectionate, but he didn't mind that much it was a small wish he wanted.

Besides....

It probably would never happen for the poor supreme leader.

Even if he tried everything, he knew that he would never be able to express or understand feelings after ehat his mother's boyfriend had done to him.

So he never tried and accepted it...

____________________________________

Yeet new story huh?

Im also researching about alexithymia so I could see the effects and yeah, lol I feel t i r e d