Chapter 7

Kokichi's POV

I went to the cafeteria to get some food and everyone was there chatting among themselves.

I hope they don't notice me, I don't wanna interact yet I'm tired as hell.

"Hey Ouma!"

Ah, Kaihoe wants to interact with me? Yayyyyy....

How exciting- I can't wait to go to my room and stay there for freetime..

"What is it uh..."

Shit forgot his name uh oh.

"Kaito! But call me Momota, how do you keep forgetting our names?!"

"Alexithymia. Okay bye."

I proceeded to walk to the fridge, get my panta and speed away from uh....Kaihoe? No, Kaitoe...you know what screw it I'm calling him Kai

Before I even got close to my room I had a feeling that I should go to the library and get a book to read.

I went to the library and found emo avocado guy is now emo guacamole.

I then screamed and fell on mg knees, what the hell's happening?

I gripped my hair and started to scream even louder causing black Smoothie, Kai, nice babysitter, mom, and Shu to come in and see me screaming and tearing up right beside emo guacamole man's body.

Damn I feel dizzy-

THUD
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shuichi's POV

We stood there frozen and shocked as Monokuma's body discovery announcement played and more people ran into the room.

The killing game has started, and Rantaro was the first victim.

Kiibo, Who fell in love with Rantaro, Held a heartbroken and horrified expression.

We all saw Kokichi breakdown and faint, and since were frozen in place trying to process everything it took me a few minutes to react.

"K-Kokichi!"

I ran over to him and picked him up bridal style.

"I-I'll bring him to his room.."

Everyone nodded, once I left I swear I heard the Monokubs arguing in the library.

As we approched the dorms I checked for Kokichi's keys but found needles instead.

"Oh wait...I forgot he doesn't use his dorm key.."

I sighed and went over to my dorm and unlocked it, once I got in I set him on the bed and carressed his cheek with my hand.

I played with his hair for a bit before realizing how creepy I might be and stopped.

I walked outside and locked my dorm and walked over to the library to start my investigation.

____________________________________

Haha I wanna sleep now-