Chapter 14

Third person POV

While Kokichi and Shuichi were cuddling Monokuma's morning announcement suddenly blared through the speakers startling those who were asleep.

"RISE AND SHINE URSINE! IT IS NOW 7 AM GET YO ASSES OVER TO THE CAFETERIA BY 8"

"M-Monotaro! That's too loud!"

"Well whatever Monophanie!"

They bickered a bit as most of the students got ready, Kokichi and Shuichi were about to go to the cafeteria when Shuichi remembered something.

He gave Kokichi a hickey and turned beet red as he yanked the smaller boy back into the room by his hood.

"Shuichi?"

"I-I gave you a h-hickey! Y-you need to cover it u-up!"

Kokichi got confused, what will happen anyways if they see the hickey?

"Uh I'll ask...Smoothie for a bandana or scarf?"

"Tsumugi is her name but...go ahead, as long as she doesn't see it which she probably will since it completely darkend your skin...it's fine"

Shuichi slightly muffled his voice but Kokichi perfectly heard it and nodded.

He went out and sneaked to her room and knocked.

"Oh! Ouma kum what brings you here?!"

"Uh...may I have a scarf or bandana?"

Tsumugi smiled and gave him one immediately and slammed her door.

"Woah. Weird"

He wore the scarf and walked to the cafeteria getting confused stares from some of them.

"Uh why are you wearing a scarf?"

"Well-"

"HE'S JUST COLD HEHEHE- heh.."

Shuichi shouted before akwardly chuckling.

"Uh..huh.."

Kokichi got his panta and food and went to Shuichi's side startling Maki.

"Ouma kun! Why are you here?!"

"Would you like me to leave? I-"

"Nononono! I was just surprised! usually you would get your food and speed away to who knows where or sit beside Amami kun!"

"He reminded me of someone and besides he's dead."

After that there was silence,  a really akward silence.

"Oh guys...uh I have to tell you something.."

After Shuichi said that Maki, Kaito, and Kokichi looked at him.

"M-me and Kokichi are..uh..d-"

"We're dating."

Kaito and Maki's mouths were wide open, they never expected this!- I mean they all thought he liked Kaede based on their interactions, but who were they to judge? Thier friend just got a boyfriend!

"YOU'RE DATING AND YOU DIDNT TELL US?! WHEN DID Y'ALL STA-"

"Yesterday."

All eyes were on them, it made Kokichi a little uncomforfortable so he shifted close to Shuichi and hugged his arm.

Shuichi noticed him quite uncomfortable so he gave them all a terrifying death glare so they immediately stopped and apologized.