Chapter 2

Kokichi's POV

This is our second week in this game, that bear...what was his name again? I think his name was 'Kumamono'? Wait no I'm mixing things up again.

It doesnt matter anyways that bear is getting kinda pushy for killings to happen.

I also didn't want to enter the cafeteria because of those people, In my opinion they're just random people, well besides Saihara.

To be honest I kinda liked him, I don't know why though, to my eyes he was just a stranger but my heart kept missing a beat when I'm with him. Because he was..... I don't know, I think people describe him as 'kind' or 'sweet' but to me was- the word is weird right? Whatever he is weird he keeps aproaching me trying to get me to try and socialize with him.

Well it worked.

Well only a little since when he asked me something...I think he said 'Can you please try and memorize our names Ouma?'

I looked him dead in the eye for a few minutes and he had beads of sweat going down his forhead.

'Alright.'

When I said that he hugged me tight, and I felt a tingly sensation in my stomach but brushed it off.

Anywa-

"Hey Ouma-kun are you there?!"

Oh it was Saichi- wait was that his name? I could care less.

"Yes."

With that simple answer the doorknob suddenly started to rattle.

"Be patient."

"Aw come on! I wanna see you! Pleaseeeee~"

That tingly feeling returned but I brushed it off yet again.

"I have no pants on just wait."

Then the rattling stopped and I swore I heard a small 'eeeeeeek~' behind my door.

I put my pants on as I lazily walk to the door and open it.

Then the next thing I knew I was pinned to the door, I looked up at him.

"What."

He was redder than Mahiru- wait who? I'm being delusional again.

"This is normal right?"

He looked at me and shook his head then let go of my hands.

"IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY IDONTKNOWWHAT- MMPH-"

I pecked his lips because from what I have observed from the robot and emo avocado guy, the guy started to ramble about useless stuff and he pecked him to stop him.

Normal right?

He looked at me and he was absolutely red, then he said.

"I- why- E-"

I pecked his lips again.

"Stop"

"U-uh why did you do tha-that?.."

"It stops people from talking a lot right?"

He looked at me still beet red and looked away.

"O-only people who are in love d-do that.."

"What is love? A person? Or food?"

He stared at me and took a deep breath.

"It- is a feeling you feel when you see someone you really love...it is a tingly sensation that y-you feel when y-you're near them..."

"Okay."

I grabbed his hand and walked to the cafeteria bracing myself for the endless speaking of people.

And when we got there it was just the same plain cafeteria with the strangers- I mean classmates talking gibberish, I let go of the tall du- SAIHARA'S hand and walked to get grape panta.