( Smut ) chapter 12

Uh oh you got into a smut chapter and I will excuse your thirst for smut

____________________________________

Third person POV

While Kokichi was still fast asleep Shuichi had woken up by 4 am and pretty much cuddled the small boy in his arms.

While he was cuddling him, unholy thoughts about Kokichi entered his mindset.

He got hard as he thought about the sleeping boy, the thought about Kokichi's flushed face and him moaning drew him over the edge.

He looked at the boy with hungry lust filled eyes and..

~~~~~~~

Warning :

Smut incoming!

~~~~~

Shuichi leaned down onto Kokichi's neck and sucked it gently.

Kokichi moaned silently in his sleep as his face turned slightly pink, Shuichi continued till there was a big hickey present on his neck just in time for Kokichi to wake up.

"U-uh the hell fid you do?.."

He panted slightly with his face flushed, his eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes squinted at Shuichi.

Shuichi already succumbed into his lustfulness and pinned Kokichi to the bed, Kokichi yelped and was confused.

He felt dread and embarassement though he just thought it was just him and brushed it off.

"Shuichi would yo- Mphh!-"

Kokichi was brought into a rough kiss by Shuichi, Kokichi not understanding what's going on kissed back instead.

Shuichi licked his lip for entrane and Kokichi denied so he bit his lip resulting in Kokichi gasping.

He took the chance and slipped his tounge inside his mouth and started to lick almost every part of Kokichi's mouth.

Kokichi moaned in the kiss, he felt scared and wanted to push him away but his body wouldn't budge, and he was kind of enjoying it.

Kokichi broke the kiss since he needed to take a breath, after a few seconds Shuichi removed his hoodie confusing him yet again, what is this man doing?

After his hood was completely taken off he started to suck on his collarbone. Kokichi moaned silently as Shuichi sucked his collarbone.

A few minutes later Kokichi's body was completely covered in marks, Shuichi stared at his bare torso that was filled with marks proudly.

Then he removed both of their pants, boxers, then Shuichi removed his shirt and stuck three fingers near Kokichi's mouth.

"Suck"

He commanded so Kokichi started to coat his fingers with saliva.

After it had been fully coated with saliva he inserted one finger inside his entrance.