Chapter 6

Kokichi's POV

I woke up from my sleep and found Saihara cuddling me while he was fast asleep.

I nuzzled back since he was quite warm and the air conditioning is really cold, andddd tingly shivers came back.

Welp, atua damned shivery weird spine.

As I was nuzzling the taller boy the stupid bear's children announced the morning announcement causing him to wake up.

And once he did I can tell you he looked as red as a apple, oh and he is hyperventilating again.

So I pecked him to calm him down but his hyperventilating became worst.

"W-wh y-yOu W H A? -"

"Sorry, thought it would calm you down since it kind of worked last time."

"O-Ouma kun! Only people in love do that!"

He exclaimed proceeding to facepalm.

"How does love feel like again?"

"Tingly feeling down your spine, nervousness, and hyperventilation."

"So are you feeling love now?"

Then he looked away embarassed and slowly nodded his head.

"Then may you please teach me how to feel it? And while your at it. Teach me the different kinds of emotions you feel too.."

Saihara gave me a blank stare before turning red and nodding.

"A-alright.."

He put his hand out for me and I grabbed it and went to open his door.

Just before I could leave he puts his hand on my shoulder and says

"So...uh..."

He sighs and hugs me as I start to whine about the stupid tingly magic I feel on my bones.

"Hey~! Stop that feels really weird"

He let go and turned beet red and pecked my cheek and said.

"Uh how about that? What fid you feel?"

"Tingly, like I wanna keep you forever, and I want to kiss you back."

I said bluntly which caused him to turn beet red yet again.

"Uh.....can we talk about this sooner or later? I-I'm going to change..."

I nodded and left his room, then loud mouth lady was there..

So perfect timing...can't wait for the endless words that she'll shower me with.

"Yooooo! Did you and Shoe-edgy fuck?! Tell me all about it! His kinks, your kinks, is he a good kisser?! Who topped? Are you a top? Was his dick bi-"

Hat girl came out of nowhere and covered her mouth saving me from the scary questions.

"Sorry about Miu!"

"KAEDE!~ I WAS ABOUT TO NOW HOW BIG SHOE-EDGY'S DICK IS!"

"MIU IRUMA. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY DID THE 'DEED' LET THEM HAVE THEIR PRIVACY!"

Kaede continued to scold Miu, and thank you for giving me your names.

I walked away and felt a weird feeling like I just wanna go to a corner ball my eyes out and never be seen again.