Chapter 3

Kokichi's POV

As walked to get my grape panta Goatee beard dude collided his fist into my stomach causing me to tumble down.

"Did you feel anything?!"

He asked while holding a worried face, I looked at him dead in the eye for 30 seconds and shook my head and pushed passed him and walked towards the fridge.

Then I was interrupted by a hand on my shoulder and the next thing I heard was more gibberish from the guy- and yes I didn't keep Shuhara?.... whatever that tall detective's promise I refuse to interact with anyone but him since most of them were strange- wait is that the correct word?

I just yanked his hand off and went to get my grape panta quickly before this dumbass drags me into more socializing and I want to keep to myself since those weird people will probably try to touch me without consent.

After I had my panta I walked to my room and I heard faint taps of shoes coming towards me.

I turned and saw mage bear girl and the neo aikido girl right behind me and both of them flinched not expecting me to turn around and see them.

"U-uh hello Ouma-kun! U-um d-do you remember us?"

She did some hand gestures so fast that I swore she can compete with the speed of the maid mom lady.

"No."

I said firmly as she turned red and the taller neo aikido bow girl looked at me weirdly.

"I-I'm Himiko! An-and this is Tenko!"

"Mkay.."

That was a lie I will forget anyways so it won't matter.

"Th-Then recite our na-names!"

"Himiko."

I pointed to her then pointed to neo aikido bow lady.

"Tenko."

The girl started to squeal and the  bo- Tenko crossed her arms.

"I should get going now, farewell Himiko and Tenko."

I waved and turned around, then there was a squeal and a groan I heard behind me.

I sighed knowing because of my disorder will definetly ruin my memory's career again like give my small, and dented brain alone disorder-

"HEYYYY OUMA KUNNN! IT'D ME SHUICHI SAIHARA!"

I then got suffocated by him, he basically squashed me.

"Get off."

"Nooooooo! I missed youu~~"

"but we-"

Then he just squished me even more and then burried his head on my hood and started to nuzzle it.

"Um- stop."

He let go and started to repeat 'IMSORRY' at me

"it's okay..."

He started to pat my head sending more tingly shivers down my spine.

"Um stop that's weird."

"Wait wh-wHy?-"

"I'm not sure I just weird tingly shivery stuff going down my spine ew."

He giggled and started to nuzzle me, then I saw emo avocado hair guy come.

"Uh- Saihara what are you doing?"

Saihara picked me up and sped away- wow three candinates for who's the fastest.

Consisting of witch girl, mom, and this guy.