• Don't you care?

Don't you care? I gave my everything for you..

Felix woke up, the bright sunshine hitting his eyes immediately. "Good morning, Soonie" He smiled at his pet cat.

He got up, yawning. Felix put on a black shirt, black jeans and white sneakers. He put on two of his new bracelets, taking the other five in his backpack filled with his other possessions.

Minho was downstairs, eating breakfast while Face timing his girlfriend, laughing with her. Felix always had feelings for the older, but when Minho confirmed that he had a girlfriend, it broke his heart and Minho didn't even realize.

"I'm leaving, Minh-" Felix was about to tell him but Minho shushed him up. "Sorry, babe that was my annoying roommate" He rolled his eyes, making Felix tear up and leave quickly.

"Hey Felix! Ready to get to work?" Seungmin smiled, handing Felix his apron. "Yeah.. I guess" He sighed, taking the apron. "Minho again?" Seungmin frowned. He nodded, making the younger sigh.

"If it makes you any better, Chan said he has a surprise for you at the university today" Seungmin tried to cheer the older up. "Really? Well, get to work!" Felix smiled.

After a few hours of working at SYP Café, Chan called Felix on his phone. "Hey Lix! Can you come over to the university now? I have a little something for you" The older exclaimed happily.

"Yeah, Seungmin already told me. I'll be there in five, bye!" Felix smiled, hanging up. "Hurry! You might be late!" Seungmin pushed him out, both of them laughing.

"See you later, Minnie" Felix waved at Seungmin, the younger doing the same. Oh how he wished Minho payed as much attention to him like his best friends do.

Felix ran to Big Hit VIX, a university only the most intelligent students could attend. To some people's surprise, they are also very hyper too. Felix worked there as a substitute, but only for the arts and music class.

"Okay class, as you all know, these last nine weeks of the school year were the most memorable ones we ever had. So I'm making this last week of school a free week!" Chan smiled as his students cheered.

"What's a free week?" One student asked. "A free week is when a teacher or professor gives little to no work for a week." Chan explained.

"And, to make this last Friday special, I invited one of the most fun substitutes here!" He smiled, as the whole school knew who Felix was. The class cheered and Felix smiled, listening to everything through the door.

"He should be here about.." "Now! Hi Chan, hi guys" Felix smiled as he put on his sunglasses he 'conveniently' had. The class smiled and some students went up to hug him.

"Alright, so Felix and I have decided to switch classes for the last period of the day. On Monday, you guys are allowed to bring some board games or card games so we can play!" Chan smiled, gathering his things.

"So behave, please. You all know Felix is an angel so we can't damage his wings" Chan smiled and patted Felix's back, earning a smile from the younger.

The class nodded and watched as Felix and Chan bid their goodbyes. "So!" Felix smiled as he and the class were the only ones in that classroom now. "Who wants to dance to Dalla Dalla" He smiled, cheers being heard again from the class.

Felix smiled, plugging a speaker he brought. He connected his phone with it and played his Spotify playlist he always played for the students.

All the students asked him to dance in the center, and Felix being Felix, started to fortnight dance again. New rules started to play and the class started to go crazy.

"Okay guys, please lower your voices. Remember we have to be respectful about the other classes." Felix tried to settle the class down. They all nodded when the principal walked in.

"Felix!" Jungkook smiled and ran up to hug him. "Hey Jungkook! How's Taehyung" The younger asked, Taehyung was Jungkook's husband.

"All good. How are you and.. Yknow, him" Even Jungkook knew about his situation. Everyone he knew was his close friend.

"It's the same.. Except now we can't afford to pay rent and I had to apply for another job." Felix sighed. Jungkook sighed, knowing that the younger already had five jobs and additional jobs is too much for him.

"Felix.. This isn't okay. You have to speak to Minho about this" Jungkook sighed again. "I can't, even if I try he just doesn't care" Felix shook his head.

"Then I'll send Jackson to talk to him. This isn't what friends do, especially since you're younger than him." He got mad at Minho for being so careless. "N-No that isn't necessary, I'll try to tell him today" Felix widened his eyes, not wanting Minho to get mad at him.

"You better tell that biiig bag of chips" Jungkook was about to swear but realized he was the principal. "Hah I'll sure try.." Felix lied right between his lips.

"You all are dismissed for the day. Have a nice weekend, okay?" Jungkook smiled, as the students thanked him on their way out.

"Felix, if you ever need help, remember that here, you are appreciated and loved" Jungkook patted his shoulder before leaving.

"I wish.. But that stupid fuck doesn't listen to me- stop it's not time yet.. Bitch then when are you going to release me?? You're a fucking wimp- I SAID SHUT UP" Felix slightly yelled, sighing before heading home.