• plan •

Felix and Yeji were in the bathroom.

"AH! IT HURTS!!" Felix yelled. "I know, just let the music distract you from the pain!" Yeji yelled back, putting his headphones on his head.

Felix started to bop his heads to the songs being played.

"Okay, done." Yeji took the headphones off. She looked at Felix's neck and examined it from the outside. "Great! The tracker is nowhere to be seen" Yeji smiled, proud of herself.

Felix nodded and got off the chair he was on. "So you know the plan. I just hope nothing goes wrong." Seungmin shook his head as he stood up. He was sitting on Hyunjin's bed, where Yeji, Felix, and Chan were too.

"Remember, if he wants to do something creepy, say something like 'not now' or 'soon'." Chan said. "Alright. Well, here I go.." Felix sighed as he grabbed his backpack and walked away from the group.

Felix was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket over it, as it was quite cold these days and also covered the cut he had on his neck because of the tracker.

"...it's not too late to go back home..." Felix whispered to himself as he walked to a certain house. "No. I'm going to stop him. Maybe Minho will care... Stop! He doesn't care about you. He's just a stupid idiot.. Unless?"
Felix kept fighting with his thoughts.

"Well... Here we are.." Felix stood in front of a mansion. He sighed and slowly knocked on the door.

"Hello?" Someone opened the door. "Hi" Felix said, waving his hand as the person seemed shocked to see him.

"BOSS QUICK COME" They yelled. "Wh- Felix?!" Changbin appeared. "Hi?" Felix shrugged. "Wh-What are you doing here?? Did you bring the police?" Changbin asked, looking around. Felix shook his head and smiled.

"I was thinking about it and... I decided I really love you, Changbin" Felix smiled warmly. "You do? Wait, come in." Changbin stepped back.

"What changed your mind, sweetheart?" Changbin asked, sitting next to Felix on the couch. "You're just so handsome and I was so stupid to not return your feelings.. Please, binnie~" Felix held the olders hands in his.

"Really? You're not bringing them cops or anything? You're not going to turn me in??" Changbin asked.

He killed many people and friends because he was too protective over Felix. This has been going on for years, not just a few weeks ago.

"Nope. I love you so much" Felix smiled and sat on Changbin's lap. "Pleaseee Changbin~ we can have dates together and maybe even..." Felix played with the olders hair. "Even..?"

"You know, 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬" Felix smirked. Changbin widened his eyes and blushed. Did he REALLY want him that bad? Well, of course he did, he THE seo changbin.

"Alright. But first I'll make sure no one followed you. MOMO" Changbin yelled. Momo ran towards them and widened his eyes.

"IS THAT-" She pointed at Felix. "Yep. He's my cute little kitten" Changbin kissed Felix's cheek. The younger giggled and smiled, though he didn't like it at all.

"Go kick Lia out, her room will be for Felix now." He continued. Momo nodded and ran to a room near them.

"Lia, you have to go. It's changbin's orders." Momo said, walking into her room

"she died" Momo said plainly, walking back from her room.

"She what?!" Felix yelled. "Relax, it happens all the time. Mostly because of her starvation." Changbin shrugged.

"Anyways, we have a few rules here that everyone must follow, including myself. We all started at ranks, which means there's weak ranks and powerful ranks. Right now, you, my little kitty, are in between of those two. You can raise the rank you're in by pleasing me or by killing more people. I know you'll do great at both." Changbin winked and smirked.

Felix nodded and stood up. "There's some food in the fridge if you want any. Momo, keep an eye on him." He said, standing up and walking away as she nodded.

"Here's your room. Get comfy because once you're in here, you're never going out. Especially since you're 'his little kitty'". Momo scoffed. Felix nodded and sat on the bed, looking around. Maybe things weren't going to be so bad?

"Alright, he arrived. He's in a bedroom on the first floor with.. Momo?" Yeji said, looking at her computer which contained the information the tracker had.

"Momo!? Fuck.. We have to hurry and get everyone there out" Chan sighed.