• Pack up

"Hey babe, where's my drink?" Mihay asked, turning around to see Minho rolling his eyes. "That dumb idiot ran away like the fucking wimp he is" He laughed.

"What? HAHAHA HE REALLY IS STUPID" Mihay laughed, a bit too loudly. "Yeah, but at least we have the whole apartment to ourselves now" Minho smirked and winked at Mihay.

𝐀𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"Okay, you packed everything you need?" Chan asked Felix. "Yeah! Everything is right here in my backpack." Felix nodded.

_____________S̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t ̶p̶a̶u̶s̶e ̶h̶e̶r̶e _____________

The friend group of Felix and Chan consisted of:

Hongjoong
Jisung
Irene
Lucas
Jungkook
Seungmin
Jeongin
Yeji
Chaeryoung
Jisoo
Momo

They all know Felix because of his different jobs. Some weren't very shy at first but others were. They all knew Minho too, as Felix told them why he had so many jobs. They all were very close to him since they had known him for 6 years or more.

______________back to the story

"Okay then. Yeji, do you have our extra electronics?" Chan looked up towards Yeji. "Yep, they're all right here." She showed Chan a bag filled with 12 phones, 27 computers and 7 tablets. "Great. Lucas, do you have our tickets?"

Lucas nodded, holding up 13 tickets. "Good. And lastly, Chaeryoung, is the car filled with enough fuel?" Chaeryoung nodded, smiling brightly.

"Great! Looks like we're all ready. Tomorrow we leave at 4 am in the morning." Chan smiled.

Felix sighed, walking towards the guest room, which technically is HIS room. "Lix? What's wrong..?" Hongjoong asked him.

"Nothing, I'm just...tired, yeah" Felix smiled. "Oh, I mean it's not too early to take a nap" Hongjoong suggested, making the younger sigh again.

"Hongjoong.. Am I stupid? Minho always said I was but-" Felix looked at Hongjoong who immediately ran towards him to hug him.

"No, you're not! Minhoe is the idiot here, he doesn't see how beautiful and important you are" He smiled. Felix nodded and hugged the older back. Felix thought about how Minho used to love him, play with him and even kiss his cheek when he did something good.

Now, all he does is boss him around and insult him. "I-I just want him to b-be proud of m-me.." Felix sniffed, hugging hongjoong tighter

"Shh, it's alright. You can cry, it's perfectly normal to cry, Lixie" Hongjoong reassured him. And with that, Felix sobbed.

Seungmin walked in the room, letting out a sigh of relief when he say that Felix was okay. He walked over to them and hugged Felix.

"I-I can't.. W-why did m-mom leave... Was it m-my fault?" Felix cried even harder. "No, sweetie. You aren't the one to blame. The police will one day find that stupid murderer" Seungmin teared up.

"Don't you remember when she took us stargazing? H-Her beautiful smile.. a-and her hugs.." Seungmin cried. Hongjoong smiled softly, hugging the two.

"Pro-mise me y-you won't leave m-me, bro" Felix tried to say but choked on his sobs. "I-I will never leave, I promise" Seungmin sadly smiled, hugging Felix.

𝓐𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓲𝔁'𝓼 𝓐𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

"That idiot hasn't come back yet.. Maybe he really did leave?" Minho crosses his arms, waiting in front of the door for Felix. It was currently 10:50 pm and the younger didn't return.

"Ugh, why do I care?! He's just a stupid whore anyway" Minho laughed. He heard the doorbell ring and thought it was Felix, walking smugly towards the door.

But, boy oh boy, was he wrong.

When Minho opened the door, Changbin was there, and he did NOT look happy. "Where is he?" Changbin rolled his eyes. "Who?" Minho asked smirking, knowing exactly who he was referring to.

"You fucking know who, Lee. Tell me where he is or I'll cut your limbs off" Changbin threatened. "He ran away. Honestly, he should be back by tomorrow." Minho laughed.

"You're fucking messed up. And when do you have to pay rent again?" Changbin asked the older, who looked confused. "Uhm.." Minho let out.

"Exactly. You'll soon see how much of an angel Felix is, but it'll be too late" Changbin hit Minhos arm, making him wince in pain.

"I suggest you start packing up." He said, turning around and walking away. "Hah, as if that little bitch even did anything" Minho rolled his eyes and closes the door.