• Irene •

"GUYS! WHERE'S HONGJOONG?" Felix shouted, scaring the others. They all looked for Hongjoong who wasn't in his seat. "Okay calm down. He might just be in the back, right Chan?" Lucas asked.

Chan looked behind him and didn't see anything other than their supplies. "He isn't there." He replied. Lucas sighed and pulled over.

The group looked for Hongjoong until a text was heard from Chaeryoung's phone again. "Aw, no honey. I'm sending Irene to try and kill you all, but make sure Felix stays alive ❤" the message read.

"Guys we have to go. Now. Irene's on her way" Chaeryoung said, pushing everyone back in the car. Lucas immediately started driving when a gun shot was heard. "Pull over, bitches" A girl was seen in the middle of the street.

"Looks like I'm about to something illegal" Lucas smirked as he drove faster. "Lu- WHY DID YOU RUN HER OVER?" Yeji panicked.

"I WAS SCARED!" Lucas slightly laughed, feeling crazy at this point. Yeji facepalmed, as so did the others. "Y'all really thought I got ran over? Sad." Irene appeared in the trunk of the car.

"Wh- IRENE!!" Felix yelled, trying to get out of the car. Yeji panicked and did the same, before realizing Lucas locked the doors. "What are you doing!?" Yeji yelled. "Helping" Lucas smiled.

"Bitch, let us out!!" Yeji almost slapped the other male, stopping herself before doing so.

"He never was your friend. He isn't even Lucas, he's an exact copy of the real one. I'm spoiling too much, so nighty night" Irene said calmly, pointing her gun at Seungmin.

"Stop! Yeji, try and open the door" Chan yelled. Yeji panicked and hit Lucas in the face, jumping to the other side of the car.

"Good, now let's go!" Chan yelled as Yeji finally unlocked the doors. Irene shot Lucas, who knew what would happen in five seconds.

Felix felt a feeling when she shot him. "Guys, run out of this car, hurry!" He yelled, pushing Chan and Seungmin out before jumping out himself.

As if it were all planned, the car exploaded with Irene and Lucas in it. "I can't believe we trusted a damn robot with our lives." Yeji sighed.

"I can't believe a robot looks better than me" Seungmin rubbed his forehead, as the others looked at him with a expressionless face.

"What? It's true!" He argued. Felix shook his head before sighing. "Well, now what?" He asked. Chan took his phone out and called someone.

"Oh no, you better not be calling that idi-" Yeji was about to complain but Chan spoke before she could finish. "Hey Hyunjin! Can you come pick us up in the middle of nowhere?" Chan asked his cousin

"Sure, but why?" The brunette replied. "It's a long story. Just come to street 253 or somewhere near that" Chan rolled his eyes.

Felix started to cry. Seungmin immediately ran over to him and hugged him. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I knew I shouldn't have left. My stupid problems caused us to be like this" He sobbed.

"Hey, don't say that. It's Minho's fault we're here. If he didn't treat you like a damn slave you would've still been with us, no matter what." Yeji smiled softly.

"B-But he even s-said I wouldn't s-survive out here a-and he's right..." Felix cried into Seungmin's shoulder. The sky started to turn grey, before eventually a storm came.

"Guys, go under that tree there. It looks big enough for us to stay dry under" Chan pointed to a tree across the street. The others ran to it, still waiting for Hyunjin to pick them up.

"Cheer up, bro. We'll be just fine. Hyunjin might even tell you our secret.." Chan whispered. "Wh-What secret?" Felix became interested in the secret.

"We'll tell you at her home. You never know who's listening." Chan looked around and saw a camera on the ground. "And I wonder where they would be." Chan motioned to the camera with his head at Yeji.

She immediately noticed and followed. "Hey, look. This rock looks nice" She lied. Yeji picked the camera up and broke it.