• Spotify time •

*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

I recommend you play ur Spotify playlist for
this chapter because it's a rollercoaster of
emotions. Enjoy the ride 💕 (kinda short)

*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

Current time -- 3:59 am

Felix was putting his shoes on, grabbing his already packed backpack and headed out of his room in Chan's Home.

"Ready?" The older said, startling Felix a bit. "Mhm. Can I swear though?" He asked. "Of course" Chan laughed. "Let's fucking show that hoe he needs me" Felix smirked.

The two ran outside to where the rest of the group was, waiting for them in a car. "Hey, y'all ready?" Hongjoong asked. Felix nodded, getting in the back seat.

Chan and Seungmin sat next to him, making him feel more comfortable. "Alright.. Felix, you actually want to continue? It's not to la-" Lucas asked the younger from the drivers seat.

"Honey, I'd start driving if I were you" Felix smiled at Lucas before everything except the two stopped moving. "Wh-What.." Lucas stuttered.

Felix's right eye glowed red, scaring Lucas. Everything started to move again as the older slowly turned back and started to drive, not being able to comprehend what just happened.

"What is next... On this road of dispare" Felix sang quietly as the others were asleep. "So what!" Felix tried to not yell because of the party in his headphones.

"Yeji, look" Chaeryoung showed Yeji who was next to her, her phone. Yeji gasped and looked at Lucas. "Lucas, pull over to that tree over there" She pointed to a tree near a park.

"What happened?" Seungmin asked. Yeji whispered something into his ear and looked towards Felix with worried eyes.

"What?" Felix said, taking one of his earphones off. "Nothing, I just got a little uhm... Stomach ache is all" She tried to reassure him. Felix nodded and hugged Chan who was sleeping peacefully next to him.

"What happened, Yeji?" Lucas asked. Yeji took a deep breath, looking over to see Chan and Felix sleeping while hugging the other. "He's back" She sighed.

"What? Didn't he go to jail??" Lucas looked worried. Yeji nodded as Chaeryoung showed him her phone, making the other gasp. "He broke out. He's looking for Felix and who knows what he'll do to him this time" She said with teary eyes.

"I don't know, but we have to keep Felix safe. He has to be in this area, so let's keep moving to avoid any traces of us here" Seungmin stepped in. "As long as Felix doesn't know. He already has too much on his brain" Nancy sighed.

"True.. Let's just see where life leads us. Where's Taehyung?" Seungmin looked back at where Taehyung used to sit at. "Uhm, guys, where the actual fuck is Tae? He was here just now!" Yeji looked worried.

"Guys, I suggest you calm down for what I'm about to show you..." Chaeryoung widened her eyes at the message she got from an unknown number.

"Lmfao you all have no idea what I'm starting. Don't even bother protecting Felix because he WILL be mine. Also, your friend is perfectly fine in my truck. Want him back? Better hurry up before I kill him."

"Chaeryoung, don't reply. SCREENSHOT that message just in case he deletes it. Not even a few seconds later and that same message was arriving in every one's phone except for Felix.

" We have to go. " Lucas turned back around and quickly turned the car back on. "Hurry, he could be anywhere" Yeji panicked. Chaeryoung hugged her and rubbed her back, trying to calm her down.

Felix woke up after all this went down. "Guys? What happened, why do y'all look worse than normal?" He tried his best to not laugh. "I- I will fucking tell him I swe-" Yeji almost finished but Chaeryoung covered her mouth.

"Tell me what?" Felix turned his head like an interested puppy. "That you look like a king, that's all" Seungmin smiled. "That's suspicious.....that's weird" Felix laughed. Hongjoong face palmed himself making the group laugh.

A few moments later

"Y'all wanna play some music?" Yeji offered with a smirking face. The rest of the group knew they were going to either become vocal masters or not even have vocal cords at the end of all the singing expected.