• Idiot •

"Look at your friend, all in my control now." A message appeared on Yeji's phone. "That's nice." She replied, rolling her eyes.

"What happened, Yeji?" Chan asked. They were all at a library, borrowing books that Yeji needed to capture more information from the tracker Felix had.

"He thinks he won." Yeji laughed. The librarian shushed her, making Yeji nod and apologize. "Oop. Cmon, let's go." Seungmin said, walking out of the library. Yeji nodded and followed, as she already did what was needed for her to borrow the books she selected.

"So now I just need to insert the information into this hard drive and then we'll have all the evidence we need to turn in to the police!" Yeji smiled confidently.

"That simple? Why didn't we do this before?!" Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Seungmin, don't you remember?? I used tooo" Yeji chuckled.

"Ohh, never mind." Seungmin shook his head. Chan laughed at the two and took a sip of his Americano joha jo-.

"Look at him, all for me. Too bad he'll be dead today." A new message appeared on Yeji's phone. "Guys.. Look!" She yelled, showing them the attached image. Chan widened his eyes and immediately threw Yeji's phone across the room.

"BITCH!" She snapped, running over to her phone. The image was Felix peacefully sleeping on a bed with a gun pointed to his head.

"Tick tock.." The last message was sent before suddenly, Yeji's phone blocked the number by itself.

"Guys. We only have today to warn the police. We only have the next 10 hours to warn them. Chan, what are we going to do?!" Yeji cried. Chan was still in disbelief, so he didn't respond.

"Ahh, they're crying now. Pathetic. Lixie~" Changbin smirked and called for the younger. "Yes, Binnie?~" Felix smiled and sat on the olders lap.

"How many people did you kill today, hmm sweetie?" He asked while petting his head softly. "Hmm.. T-Twenty!" Felix giggled.

"Twenty? Mkay. Give me a kiss." Changbin pointed to his cheek. Felix took a deep breath before leaning down to give him a kiss.

Changbin smirked and turned, making Felix kiss his lips instead. He widened his eyes in shock, but couldn't pull away. It would ruin the whole plan.

Changbin pulled away and licked his lips, smirking. "Damn, baby you taste so good" He said as Felix smiled. "Just for Binnie~" Felix hugged the older.

"Hey, Changbin. Come here, we need to talk." Jennie appeared from a room next to them. "Aww, can't you stay Binnie?" Felix whined.

"I wish I could kitty, but I have to go. Be a good kitten and stay here, hmm? You can play games on the spare phone, but don't try texting anyone." Changbin handed him a phone. Felix nodded and smiled, not really having anyone to text at the moment.

Felix was playing superstar jyp nation when he got a text from an unknown number. Curiosity got the best of him as he clicked on it.

"Okay, I sent the message to the phone he's holding. It should be seen... Now!" Yeji smiled.

"Hey Felix. It's Yeji, okay? Don't tell changbin about this message at all. We're going to tell the police that you're with him and expose all the evidence we have because of the 'neck cut'. Don't worry, we're on our way." The message read.

Felix smiled and nodded, but heard Changbin walk back into the room. He quickly deleted the message and went back to playing.

"Hey lixie, I'm back. What are you playing?" Changbin peeked at the youngers screen. "This cool game where you click on these button thingys to the beat of songs!" Felix smiled and showed Changbin. He smiled back and pat the youngers head, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Felix saw this and sighed, turning off the phone. "Felix. Come here." A voice was heard. Felix looked around but saw no one, thinking his mind was just playing tricks on him.

"Felix. Hurry." The voice continued. Felix got up and looked around for the voice and walked up to the second floor, everything looked so new. "Out the window. Hurry" The voice sounded worried. Felix looked out the window and saw three pillows on the ground, as if signaling for him to jump.

Felix looked back, hesitation running nonstop.

Without any more thinking, he jumped and landed safely on the pillows. "Good." The voice became louder. Felix looked around, not knowing what to do next.

He COULD just run back, but that isn't a good option. He still has the tracker in him, so Yeji could still take care of him.

"Who are you?" Felix whispered. "That is none of your business. Come here to the black car on your right" The voice finally said.

"Your other right" The voice said as Felix started walking the opposite way.

"Uhm, he-" Felix stood in front of the car before someone pulled him into it. "Hey, what are you doing?!" He yelled.

"Shh..." The person covered his mouth with a chemical that made Felix pass out.