• What? •

Felix woke up and saw that he was tied to a chair in an empty room. "Who's there?!" He yelled as he saw a black figure standing in front of him.

"Felix..I told you I'd protect you.." That person said. Felix squinted but couldn't make out who the person was.

"Let me go, you won't get away with this!" The freckled boy yelled again.

"I think I already did, sweetheart.” The person chuckled and lifted Felix's face up, making him look up at him.

"Besides, Changbin didn't even do a good job taking care of you." The person stopped talking when police sirens were heard from outside. "Police! Open up, you're surrounded!!" The officer yelled and banged on the door

"Felix!!" Yeji's voice was also heard. Felix widened his eyes and smiled. "I told you!" He smirked at the person, as daylight shun on their face.

"Felix! Quickly, get out!" Bang Chan untied the rope that prevented Felix from standing. "Chan.. He's getting away!" Felix pointed at the person who tan out the back door.

Four officers ran behind the door and tried handcuffed the person, but they escaped. Seungmin sighed and hugged Felix tightly, along with hyunjin.

"Where's-" "Changbin? I already told them where he was" Yeji sighed and placed her hand on Felix's shoulder. "Don't worry, soon all this will be over." Felix widened his eyes as he remembered something.

"Hongjoong? Lucas?? Taehyung?? Momo??" He kept asking. Seungmin scratched the back of his neck. "Lix.. I'm so sorry but.." He patted the olders back.

Felix smirked and hugged Seungmin. He ran outside and slapped the police officers.

"You. Are. Going to let him go. Or, I'll just tell the world every little thing you all did at the bar yesterday." Felix's eyes glowed red.

The person who was now in the police car daw this and smirked, nodding in aprovement. The police officers nodded as Felix slapped them again, making them get out of the trance.

"Hwang Yeji, Bang Chan, and Kim Seungmin, you all are under arrest for illegal hacking into the official police system." Felix stood with his arms crossed and smirked as he ran to the police cars.

"Quick, we'd better get out of here." He whispered to the person inside, along with Changbin. "You're so good at acting though." Changbin whispered back. Hyunjin ran out from the front door and patted Felix's back.

"Gotta agree though. I was literally shit" Hyunjin laughed and got into his black car, motioning for the three to do the same.

"Now we just have to delete all that 'evidence' in this tracker." Felix carefully took the tracker out of his neck. It wasn't even inserted correctly!

"Sure. I think Hongjoong and Momo can do it. And so can Jungkook." The person smiled. "I know they can. They're the only ones that I really trust." Felix rolled his eyes.

"Fuck, now where do I go? I have no food, no money and no... felix" Minho sighed. He saw a familiar black car pass by and didn't know why he followed it.

"Felix!" He heard from inside the car. Minho widened his eyes and ran behind the car, worried for what the people were doing to his.. well, friend.

"It was so fucking simple. I could easily catch the others if I wanted to" Felix smirked and walked out of the car. The four parked at a humongous mansion, one that Minho recognized too well.

"Felix!" He yelled, gaining the attention of the freckled boy. "Minho?" Felix walked towards him with a very confused face. Everything that was happening, it didn't comprehend with his brain.

"Lix.. I'm so sorry I made you run away.. I'm such an idiot." Minho teared up and hugged Felix, who stood there confused. Hyunjin, Changbin, and the person stood behind them, just as confused as Felix.

"Listen, it's not your fault. Well, yeah it is. But I don't care anymore. Go back home to Mihay-" "She left me, okay?! I realized how much I need you Felix, not just for money, but for my life. I need you to maintain happiness. I...

I love you." Minho admitted.

Felix widened his eyes, quickly pulling away from the hug. "You.. What?!"