• Thank You •

“The ending I thought I'd never meet, with all this breath escaping.

As we both run away as the ship called Minlix, with stray kids by our sides.

The happiness,

The joyness,

Everything we have together while holding hands is immaculate.

We can both happily live together if you say yes.

Never escaping my arms, within my touch,

All my love and care, would you please say yes?

Though this all might be short

Though all the adventures we had

Everything fell into place.

Even while running away.

Maybe our lives will be short,

Maybe we'll live until age 150.

But no matter what,

You're my forever.

A deep breath in and a long one out.

You always make me wanna shout of love.

So here goes,

Lee Felix, will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me?"

As the crowd went completely silent in the restaurant that the couple were in,

Felix teared up and and hugged Minho tightly. The older smiled and hugged back.

"Yes. Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" Felix smiled with teary eyes. Minho smiled and started to cry along with Felix.

Everyone cheered and clapped, all were already going to ask where and when the wedding will take place.

"Thank you so much.." Minho sniffed and picked Felix up with a wide smile. Felix smiled back and nodded. "No, thank you for being the best. For being there for me. For running away with me."

Wedding day.

The bells rang, the people seated became quiet, and Minho stood on the stage with Felix on it too. The priest smiled and told them to face him, as the wedding had officially started.

"Today, we are all gathered here to give all our blessings to the lovely couple who are now joining lives as one." The priest said.

"As the Minlix couple, I and everyone here accept your decisions for marrying the other. They all say marriage is the way to trust, faith, and love in a relationship, which we all understand."

"So Lee Minho. Do you promise to take care for Felix, respect him with understanding and compassion, and love him until death do you apart?" The priest said.

"I do." Minho smiled warmly at Felix. The priest smiled at the two and cleared his throat.

"And do you, Lee Felix, promise to take care for Minho, respect him with understanding and compassion, and love him until death do you apart?" The priest continued.

Felix took a deep breath in, and a long one out. Just how Minho proposed to him. His life was soon going to be shared to another human, one human he absolutely loves.

This was their fated universe. Felix finally felt as if he found home. "I do.." Felix nodded.

"Then, I officially pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss.. each other." The priest stood back and smiled.

Minho smiled at Felix, which the younger did the same. He lent forward and for the first time, Felix felt happy.

Their lips connected, both moving in synchronization. No dominance was shown in it, as we all know who it is (ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ)

The rest of the group cheered loudly, especially Chan. He was so proud of Felix for finding the one he wants to spend life with.

But so help him god that he'll destroy Minho if he even dares to make Felix cry.

The crowd cheered and smiled, clapping for the now married couple. The golden ring on both their fingers shone in the sunlight, symbolizing that they'll be together forever.

"LEE MINHO, LEE FELIX"
read one of the posters. STAYs were excited to see the couple after their confirmed marriage.

"Hello STAY!! We are back and sh-" Jisung yelled but covered his mouth as he almost sweared. STAY laughed and smiled but cheered as the whole group came.

"Are you all ready to see the couple?" Chan yelled and smiled. Everyone yelled the obvious answer, "yes"

Minho and Felix came from behind the curtain, Felix his his face from the fans, scared of their reaction. It was quiet for a few seconds but STAY immediately cheered loudly that Felix had to cover his ears.

"Thank you all for supporting us and our marriage." Minho said as he held Felix's hand, assuring him that it was okay.

"Without your support, I'd be lost. Thank you STAY, thank you stray kids, and thank you Felix" Minho smiled at the younger.

STAYs turned off their lightsticks, confusing the two. The others already knew what was happening and smiled.

The word "MINLIX" was seen in many different colors. Then the word "STRAY KIDS" was glowing. Confetti fell from above as Felix immediately got a thought.

This all happened at their survival show when they were announced that they'd be debuting with the group.

Felix put on that same smile he had that same day. Minho looked at him and smiled, hugging him tightly, confetti falling as STAY cheered and smiled.

"Thank you."