• He did WHAT??

"Minho, where are you!?" Felix said, his confidence surprisingly rising. "Ugh, babe the ugly rat is here" His girlfriend groaned.

What hurt Felix even more is that Minho laughed. Of course he did, he never stood a chance with Minho at all.

"Get out, stop bothering my precious queen" Minho rolled his eyes, hugging his girlfriend. Felix ran out, tears in his eyes.

Felix sat on their porch, crying. He took out his phone and called Chan. Minho and his girlfriend always made fun of him, ordered him around, or just hit him at times.

"Lix? What's u-" Chan answered but got interrupted by Felix crying even harder. "Ch-Chan.. I just want him to care..." Felix cried into his hyungs chest

"Shh, it's okay, Lix. You can't just run away from him. Well, maybe but I'm not saying you should" Chan said, hugging the younger.

"Wh-What..? Chan, that's it! What i-if I run away? I won't have to work as much too!" Felix smiled at the older. "Well.. It does sound like a good idea" Chan nodded.

"But you're NOT going alone. I'm coming with you" He smiled. Felix nodded and hugged him, thanking him for being by his side.

"Can we invite the rest? It'll be even more fun!" Felix got an idea. "Sure, we might reduce the chance of us getting kidnapped" Chan joked.

The two grabbed their phones and called the group. "Hey Lix what's up?" "Jungkook, do you wanna come with me and Chan? We're running away!" Felix smiled, excited for this new experience

"Hey, Sana. So you wanna like run away with me and Felix? We're taking the whole group too" Chan said, feeling just as excited

The next day

"So, when are we leaving?" Jisoo asked to the rest of the group who were in Chan's living room.

"I think we should leave tomorrow or the day after that" Hongjoong suggested. "Felix shouldn't have to be working this much just because of that bitch" He rolled his eyes

"True, I agree. The sooner we leave, the better." Yeji crossed her arms. "But we should at least have some time to leave in an orderly fashion way. I think we should leave a week from now" Chaeryoung said

"Yeah, we can't just SUDDENLY leave. I agree with Chaeryoung" Moonbyul agreed.

"What does Felix want? He is the reason we all are here" Chan pointed towards him, making him feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Uhm, well I think we should leave in like 3 days. It's enough time to cut off everything and it's not too long either" Felix shyly said.

"Alright, who agrees with Felix" Chan raised his hand, along with the rest. "Then it's settled. We're leaving in three days from now." Chan nodded. The rest did the same, as it started to rain.

"We should have positions too..!" Felix said quietly, gaining the attention of everyone. "Positions?" Seonghwa asked.

"Yeah..! Like who is in charge of the transportation, safety, tickets, supplies, and more" He explained.

"OKAY UHM GUYS I MAY HAVE STARTED A FIRE" Jisung yelled from the kitchen. "WAIT WHAT-" Chan yelled back, running towards the younger.

2 hours later.

"FELIX! Bring Mihay (I made the name up stfu) a drink"  Minho shouted. Silence was the only thing heard, making Minho get angry at the younger.

"Stupid idiot. Wait here sweetie, I'll go beat that bitch up." Minho kissed Mihay on her cheek, making her giggle.

"Felix! You stupid hoe, come here- What the fuck is this?" Minho went up to his room but saw a piece of paper on his door.

"Minho, I'm sorry but I can't deal with you anymore. I'm running away, so don't even bother calling me names or demanding me to get you and your dumb girlfriend anything. Also, if you call anyone like Chan or Yeji, just know that they already have you blocked and are running away with me. Fuck you, good luck surviving a day without me."

Minho scoffed and threw the paper away. "That idiot wouldn't survive a day with ME and he thinks I need him. He really is stupid" He laughed.