• Good •

Felix smiled and hit Minho on his stomach. Hyunjin and Changbin ran to him and had to hold him back from doing anything more. "Let me go!! He fucking needs a lesson!" Felix growled.

"Lix, calm down" Hyunjin tried to call the younger down. "No!" Felix broke free from their grip and slapped Minho, while punching him everywhere.

"You bitch! You fucking realize it now after I do all this shit just for you, fucker?!" Felix yelled. Changbin picked Felix up, making the younger roll his eyes and try to get down. Hyunjin followed while laughing.

"F-Felix..? What happened to him." Minho looked at him with teary eyes as Changbin took him inside. "What did you do to him?!" Minho looked at the person.

"Nothing at all. You were the one who did all the work for me." Chenle smiled and winked Minho.

"Best friends take care of best friends. Looks like you didn't do that. Now, he'll be all mine" Chenle's eyes turned green, trying to take control of Minho.

"Stop! Stop, stop, stop it!" Minho yelled, trying to fight back the strong power of Chenle. "You. Are. Goi-" Minho smirked and started laughing.

"The fuck are you laughing at?" Chenle rolled his eyes. "I'm tired. I don't want anymore fucking drama. YOU. Are. Going to leave Felix alone." Minho's eyes glowed red, a very deep shade of red

"Bitch..." Chenle whispered before he was immediately taken control of by Minho. He slapped him on the face before winking. "Good.."

"Now go. Don't you even dare come back." Minho snapped at him. Chenle nodded and left to who knows where. Minho didn't care enough to ask. It started raining as soon as Chenle disappeared.

Felix was sitting on the couch, staring at the TV screen. "Felix?" Minho waved his hand in front of his face. "Shut up. You're so fucking lucky I'm not making you bleed to death by beating the hell out of you." Felix stood up and went outside.

Minho followed him and saw that Felix grabbed an umbrella. "Follow me if you want, I'm not going to do anything interesting."

The two walked to a big field, not knowing what to say. "Felix, I'm sorry.." Minho sighed. It suddenly stopped raining, confusing Minho. "Shut up." Felix said, bringing upon another very awkward silence.

"Listen, I know you don't want to live in this again, which is why I'm telling you... I found a way out." Minho took out a golden compass. Felix looked at it with curiosity.

"You're fucking lying.." Felix scoffed and sat on the soft grass, as it immediately dried for some reason. "Lix-" "Don't call me that" Felix snapped.

"Felix.. I shouldn't have treated you like that. I'm sorry that I didn't notice that you were working too many jobs at once, that you were learning a difficult language to survive, and so many more things I didn't notice." Minho sighed.

"You said you were my brother. You said you'd protect me. You'd love me, you'd make me happy no matter what. And now look at you, begging me to forgive you. Pathetic." Felix laughed

"Felix. I mean it! If you don't forgive me I'll-" "You'll what? Tickle me?" Felix rolled his eyes as Minho smirked.

"Bitch, I w-was being sarcastic!" Felix started laughing as Minho started to tickle him. "Do you forgive me?" Minho smirked and laughed.

"F-Fine! I-I do!! Now, stop!" Felix tried to push Minho's hands off. "Good. Now you wanna get out of this world or wait a few days?" Minho smiled. It felt good to hear Felix laugh again in who knows how long.

"Honestly? Let's wait a month" Felix said. Both stood there silently before bursting out into laughter. "We can go now. I don't really have anything to take." Felix shrugged

"But what if we accidentally get sent into different universes?" Minho remembered that there was a possibility that they could never meet each other in the next life.

"Your fault not mine. Cmon let's go." Felix shrugged. Minho sighed and took out his compass, which opened a large portal to another world, another fate.

"Ready?" Minho asked. Felix grabbed Minho's hand and nodded, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Now I am." Felix said before jumping. Minho blushed but nodded, scared for what was to come.