Chapter 10

3rd POV
Inside The Foot Headquarters

The head of Purple Dragons walked quietly down the hallway with a Foot solider on either side of him.  He was slightly aggravated that he had to have an escort, but he knew better than to question it. He looked around him at the tall walls with no color other than black. At the very end of the hall way right after the tall double doors was what looked to be a trophy case.

As he got closer to it he could see the mask he had only heard stories about, the mask of the Shredder. He's snapped his attention back to the double doors as they opened wide revealing a poorly lit room.

Slowly he walked forward leaving his escorts behind at the door. Getting closer he could see the outline of of stairs and a larger chair with a silhouette sitting in it. Standing in front of the steps was a tall well built boy with neatly cut sandy brown hair.

He was wearing the same thing as the others the only exception was he wasn't wearing a mask revealing a scar on his left cheek, his eyes were cold and his facial expression looked bored.

"What is the reason for this meeting Jason."

The voice came from a women. Looking up towards the seat he could see her legs crossed.

"It's over a girl mistress."

The Purple Dragon said.

"You called an urgent meeting for a girl."

Second in command of the Foot clan said placing a hand on the handle of his sword.

"It's not just about a girl, it's about who she is associated with."

Jason said as he pulled a large envelope from his jacket. The impatient boy in front of him snatched it from his hands.

He quickly opened it and reached inside pulling out a dozen pictures. An evil smirk grew on his face as he looked through each one of the pictures.

"Well you might want to see these Kari."

The only thing that was heard was clicking of shoes as the Head of the Foot Clan made her way down the steps to the two boys in front of her.

"What is it Nathan?"

She asked holding her hand out for the pictures. She looked at every one slowly he face staying expressionless. The one that caught her attention the most was one of a young girl with long black haired girl with her lips connected to a certain blue clad turtle. She didn't speak but a evil glint shinned in her eyes.

"Who is this girl?"

Nathan asked.

"Her name is Isabelle Grace. We also have recordings of them talking to one another if you are interested."

Jason said with a smirk.

"Bring the recordings here. Nathan I have a new mission for you."

She said placing all the pictures back in envelope except the one that had caught her attention.

"What is it mistress?"

Nathan said raising a brow.

"Its time for a little revenge. Find out anything you can use to break her, and then use it against her."

Kari said smirking at the picture.

"Revenge?"

Jason asked slightly worried.

"Leonardo took someone who was very important to me away. It's time he knows how it feels."

She said throwing the picture in the air. In one swift motion she pulled out her sword and sliced it straight down the middle, letting the pieces fall to the floor.

"You want me to kill her?"

Nathan asked with a smirk. She turned to him with a evil smirk of her own.

"No. There are worse things you can do besides killing someone. You just need to break her."