Chapter 15

Leo's POV

"You swear on your life that this is the place?"

I asked Jason, who was tied up and sitting on the back end of the shell raiser. We were standing in front of an old tall building in the middle of Brooklyn, all the windows were black and there wasn't one light around the building.

"Yes I swear this is the place."

He said through his swollen face. I felt my self get hopeful as the possibility of finding Isabelle here filled my mind. Angry still consumed my thoughts and a desire for revenge consumed my thoughts as well.

"So what's the plan?"

Mikey asked breaking me from my thoughts.

"We get in there and we find out where they're keeping Isabelle."

I said not looking at him.

"My guess is that somewhere in the lower levels is where they keep the prisoners."

Donnie said standing on the other side of Mikey.

"They don't keep their prisoners here."

The Purple Dragon behind us spoke causing all of us to turn and look at him. Casey who was sitting in the chair behind him grabbed Jason by the hair and jerked his head back.

"Then you better tell us where they do."

He said in a threatening tone. Jason cringed in pain before he started talking.

"Nobody knows where they keep them. Except for Kari and Nathan."

He said with a genuine look of honesty. Casey let his hair and leaned back in his chair.

"New plan. We find Kari and we make her tell us where Isabelle is."

I ordered.

"Casey stay here with this piece of trash, and bash his head in if he gets any ideas."

Raph said, through his Brooklyn accent you could still hear his rage.

"Everyone ready?"

I asked looking at each on of my brothers. They all had on the same angry looks and I know that they wanted to find Isabelle as bad as I did.

~~~~

"I was wondering when you would finally show up."

Kari said with a smirk as my brothers and burst through the doors of her room. I felt my eyes narrow as I charged at her swinging my katanas at her face. She used her short blade to block my attack.

"Where is she?"

I asked as she pushed me away from her.

"Your pretty little girlfriend?"

She said with an evil grin. Anger filled me but I knew I had to stay calm or else I would become blind to everything around me.

"Tell me where she is."

I said as I swung my foot at her face and connected making a sound of bone cracking echo throughout the room. She stumbled to ground holding her broken nose, but instead of yelling in pain she started to chuckle.

"She' probably begging for her life right now, wondering why her boyfriend hasn't come for her."

She said with an evil look as she wiped the blood from her face.

"Tell me where she's at Kari or I swear I will end you right here."

I said as I grabbed her by the arm and slung her against the wall. I held my blade to her neck.

"You are the reason this is happening to her."

She said with a grin. I placed the blade closer to her neck and watch as she cringed in fear.

"What are you talking about?"

I asked.

"You took my father away from me Leonardo. You are the one who drove your blade into his neck."

She said roughly thrashing at me.

"The Shredder was not your father! Tell me she is or I will send you to be with Shredder."

This time I cut her neck slightly. She gasped at the pain her brown eyes held nothing but hate for me.

"She's in a old warehouse at the Brooklyn docks. I don't know which one."

When she said that I dropped her to the ground and and turned around to see my brothers standing by the doors waiting on me.

"Come on we have to go. Now."

I ordered, placing my katanas back into their sleeves. Raph was waiting for me while Donnie and Mikey went on to make sure the coast was clear.

"Oh Leo you might want to hurry. Before Isabelle's worst fear takes place."

I froze at her words, my eyes winding as fear struck me. I could tell by the tone in her voice that she wasn't joking and that she actually knew what Isabelle's fear was.

"Leo what's wrong?"

Raph asked placing his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him wide eyed and pale faced, the look he gave me was nothing but worry.

"Nathan's going to kill her."