Chapter 12

Isabelle POV

"Wake up princess."

I heard a deep voice causing my eyes slowly open. The first thing I noticed was how dark it was considering only a couple of hours the sun was just coming up.

My head was pounding hard and flashes of what had happened earlier and fear stuck me again.

"Where am I?"

I asked sitting up slowly. I heard footsteps approaching me. Suddenly I was jerked to my feet harshly causing me to gasp for air.

"You're in hell."

I could now see the face of my attacker. He had a long scar on his cheek and cold brown eyes. He was no longer wearing all black. He had on a white tee shirt that showed off his big muscles and dark blue jeans with boots on.

"Who are you?"

I asked as he turned his back to me grabbing something behind him. He turned back around with a smirk on his lips and rope in his hands.

"My names Nathan. I'm surprised you haven't heard of me yet."

As he stepped closer to me I backed up and hit the wall. He had an evil look on his face as he continued to step closer to me.

Suddenly he reached for my arm and my fight or flight instinct came into my head. I brought my fist up and connected with his nose causing him to stumble backwards.

I took the opportunity to run. It wasn't a very good idea sense I didn't know where the door was but my bare feet padded helplessly across the concrete floor. I saw a door coming up and I quickly speed up as I heard a chuckle behind me.

Before I could make it to the door I was grabbed form behind and thrown down on the ground. I struggled to get air to my lungs as Nathan pinned me down to the floor with his hips. He grabbed both of my hands and tied the rope tightly around them as I gasped for air. Two loud smack rang out through the building before I could register the pain I felt in face.

"That's a warning. Next time you try to run it will be worse."

He said as he climbed off of me and then pulled me to my feet.

"Why are you doing this?"

I asked as I tried ignoring the pain in my face. I stumbled over my feet a couple times as he practically dragged me back over to where we had started.  My eyes widened as I saw long old tub coming into view.

"Because your boyfriend needs to be taught a lesson."

He said was we reached the tub. This close I could see that the tub was filled with water and I felt my heart sink. Before I could I protest he threw me in, the water was freezing, and since I was in my pajamas that consisted of small shorts and a thick strapped tank top It knocked the breath out of me.

"Leo will find us and he will hurt you."

I said with venom as I sat on my knees in the water. He chuckled and reached out and grabbed my hair pulling my head back to look me in the eyes. The look he gave me sent shivers down my spine.

"You might want to hold your breath."