Chapter 20

Leo's POV

"For the last time Donnie, I'm not going to make Isabelle go to therapy sessions with you."

I said agitated, I looked down at the ring in my hand, the one I had given Isabelle months ago.

"Leo she needs to talk about it. Holding all of that in can hurt her in the long run."

Donnie said leaning back in his chair, looking at me over his glasses.

"I agree with you. That she needs to talk about it, but it needs to be on her time. Not when you feel like she needs to."

I gave him a look as if challenging him to say anything else. He simply lowered his head as I made my way out the door. In the living room was Mikey and Liz playing video games, laughing their heads off.

Chanel had one of Raph's sias and was playing keep away. Kelly was in the kitchen cooking and waiting for Donnie to come out of the lab.

"Hey Leo."

Mikey said as I walked past the tv.

"Hey have you guys seen Isabelle?"

I asked looking around at all of them.

"She's in the dojo fearless."

Raph said as he chased Chanel up the stairs. I smiled at them all as I made my way into the dojo. As I walked in I saw her sitting in front of the tree in meditation position.

Her eyes were closed, her breathing was soft, she almost looked peaceful if it hadn't been for the tears running down her cheeks.

"Isabelle?"

I said softly causing her open her eye. She looked up at me then away quickly for a moment then back at me. She now had dry eyes and a huge smile on her face, this wasn't the first time I had found her this way, but every time I did she would quickly turn back into her normal happy self.

"Hey baby."

She said with a smile as I sat down in front of her. I looked in her eyes for a sign of something wrong but I couldn't see any sign of it, nothing but happiness.

Since she's been able to do things on her own I've worried about her, but I knew better than to push her into talking about it.

"Are you excited about our vacation?"

I asked as she crawled up into my lap, I chuckled as I grabbed her hand and placed the ring I had been hold back on her finger.

"Yeah I think it will be fun."

She said looking down at the ring with a huge smile. I looked down at her hands and my smile faded. On her wrists was the only scars she allowed to be seen, they weren't as big as they were at first, they were now thin lines. I knew she had more on her back but honestly I wasn't ready to see them.

"It will be nice. We might even get some alone time. Just you and me."

I said with a smirk as I kissed her passionately. I felt her smirk against my lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I let mine wrap around her waist.

Desire began to fill me and my tongue begged for entrance. But she wouldn't give it to me, she pulled away with a smirk on her lips.

"You'll have to wait until our alone time for more."

She said with a wink as she climbed out of my lap, leaving me to only stare at her as she walked out the door of the dojo.

"You'll pay for that Isabelle."

I said in a joking tone as I quickly rose and followed after her.

~~~~

"What all should I pack?"

Isabelle asked as she stared at her suit case. I smiled to myself as I walked in through the door. It was almost one in the morning and I could tell by looking her that she was exhausted, but it wasn't the first time I had came home from patrol to find her awake.

I figured nightmares were what kept her up but she never said and I never pried, she would tell me when she was ready.

"You can finish packing later Love."

I said as I stripped off my gear as she rose from the bed.

"I want to be packed and ready to go."

She said as she walked over to me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and notice once again how mush weight she had lost.

"We don't leave until next weekend."

I chuckled as I kissed her forehead.

"I know."

She said with a chuckle. Pulling her closer to me, her fingers traced down my plastron.

"I love you Isabelle."

I said looking at her.

"Forever?"

She said with her if sapphire eyes. I smiled at her and placed my hand on her cheek and pulled her closer and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Forever and much longer."

The End