Crush

It's just a small story , 10 chapters maybe .

Don't forget to give your reviews :)

Rehmat - I just can't wait to reach there man ! A new semester,  a new class  , new professors and

Shivaay - wait , don't give me heart attacks! When did you become so interested in studies ?

Passing a disastrous look towards his friend  , he rotated the steering   wheel taking  U turn .

R- who was even talking about studies ?  Look , new semester means new juniors . New girls  , new beauties!

Hearing this, shivaay rolled his eyes lazily.

S- now here comes the perfect answer , you can never change .

R- ohh please ! You're the Mr. Charmer of our college  ,so you can never  know what trouble poor boys like us - excluding you would have to   face .

Rehmat made a clear statement expressing his displeasure with that seemingly sad face of his watching which shivaay could just grin .

S- really? Try explaining me then .

R- why do you think our juniors , exclusively girls run around the corridors making all their way to our class for borrowing your record alone out of all the other 65 students  ?!

Shivaay just shrugged his shoulders and blinked.

S- maybe they like my handwriting .

R- nonsense ! It's obvious that you know the correct answer yourself but you want to hear it from my mouth , don't you ? Well , I won't give you that happiness . 

S- yaar ! What's with these juniors ? They happen to come every year  . I'm leastly interested in this topic. 

R- it's because you don't even have to try .They come in numbers  , falling for you  !

S- I can literally feel your stomach on fire .

R - even any number of fire brigades cannot help , because every boy in our college feels jealous of you . Literally burns everywhere! Hey wait wait ! Stop here , I'll have to pay the fees, you carry on .

S- ok then , I'll meet you in class .

He dropped him by the Admin block and drove towards the parking area.

His mind recollected their  conversation  . Indeed , he hadn't met anyone so special in his life yet so obviously no junior have had any kind of impact on him .

As Rehmat mentioned , girls don't literally drool and fall for him  , no ! No  girl would do that transparently. Girls are far good in pretending,  their own image and dignity comes first for them .  They do give him an extra attention in such a way that it merely can be guessed by anyone. 

That's one thing which he adores much in  girls. A good attitude it is  .

He walked in reverse without looking behind in the gap between two parked cars, after locking his ,only to soon collide with someone behind .

S- oops ! I'm so sorry , I'm so

The girl looked up to pass a displeased look. All her books and A4 sheets were spread on the ground like a mess .

He froze.

Only if he had been in this world , he would have certainly lent a hand to collect her things but that seemed impossible now . Because he was not in here , mentally !