Dreamer

She is exotic in the most unbearably sexy ways. I watched her amazed my those beautiful sad eyes , intrigued by the world hiding behind it. They watched her too , these girls whose men want her too. And they hated her because she was everything they could never be. She was an eclipse , a rare sight to see ,a breathtaking development amongst the sky ,amongst the stars.

She was quite , barely focused on anything in class , let alone all the eyes that would watch her. Some from envy , some from undeniable craving , I think I am lost between the two. I love her voice , the soft sound coming out so gently , so raspy that I want to taste the words on the tip of my own tongue. That can't be normal , can it?

Those dark eyes , unable to be identified by me ,unable to be gazed upon for the fear that she might see me. I would watch the way she got lost , her mind filling in blank spaces creating a canvas for herself so she could go to all of those wonderful places where her heart felt at home. I wanted to touch her skin , no not the flesh that coats her breasts and not the flower between her legs. I wanted to feel her fingers intertwined gently with mine whilst her pulse would be felt beating steadily at my fingertips.

I wanted to kiss her lips , no not to push my tongue down her throat , not to tell my friends and boast. I wanted to kiss her to feel her soft pink lips pressed up against my own ,from this heart I would build her a home.I wanted to kiss away the pain ,wash away all of her regret. I do not mind being just a friend , I am not here to steal and take. I have come to her , to repair and restore , I have been sent to fill up her stream. I want to know what's behind those eyes , what she sees in all of her dreams.

-Liyah Smith