Wet dream

For a split second I actually thought I was straight , but than there was you. Your soft pink plump lips slotting in perfectly with mine , grazing your teeth against mine and leaving your tongue to graciously take a lick at mine. Your hands roamed my body , lingering at every curve and pressing gently at the spots I needed pressure at the most.

But than you stopped , you stopped and looked at me like all the answers to the galaxy, to every relm and universe was trapped and displayed in the confines of my chocolate rich eyes. And I swear I stopped breathing when you whispered in my ear that i was simply 'your reason'. Than you were back to kissing me , back to tugging at the belt loop of my pants , slowly pulling it off , beyond my knees and leaving it to dangle at my ankles.

For a split second I was terrified , but than you stared at me and the display of love lingering in your lustful eyes was enough security for me to let you in , for me to let you slip off my lacey underwear and run your fingers through my slick wet skin.Just when I thought I would die from anticipation you slipped one single finger in. Everything stopped. And before I could gasp and scream your name reality started kicking in , it was just a dream.

-Liyah Smith