Indecisive

I've been on this cloud lately , this fantasy universe where it's just you and I. My head helps me get over my demons , when you're MIA and the illusion of you leaves me wide awake sleepless. There's so much signs that you've got me , like the way you spent months begging your cousin for my number when I was barely even aware of your existence. I've walked through so many empty doors , loved so many lifeless hearts and these doubts scream louder then the way your actions shout you love me.

There are red flags , sirens going off in my head indicating that you and I will be just another one of those dead ends. Be gentle with me , it takes more courage to dissemble my armour than to build and assemble these guards of steal. There are so many girls knocking down my door , waiting for a chance for me to let them in. None of them are you , I think that's why none of them are for me. This illusion is bound to be shattered soon , this unrealistic bubble of you and I is bound to somehow urk at the peace I've managed to create with myself.

I'm not in love with you , I can tell by the way my heart and mind is unwilling to trust you. But I love you , I truly do. I love you enough to block out the voice of my conscious , you have no idea how loud this bitch screams. I want to be angry at you because now you have me and just like all the other knights , you've just come to rob me of my kingdom , of the precious treasure that is my mind. I hope for the sake of my faith in love that you and I work out. I hope that I'm wrong about you although I know my intuition never lies. I hope just this once , I end up loving someone who loves me. I hope you care for this heavy heart.

-Liyah Smith