I. ROGERS, STEVEN G.

IDK you yet by alexander 23

"How can you miss someone
you've never met?
'Cause I need you now but I don't
know you yet"

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Before the death of Captain Steve Rogers, he saved over 200 men, in the 107th regiment, from the cells of Hydra. That night, everyone celebrated with laughter and cheer, but mostly liquor. But Captain Rogers had a different celebration with Agent Peggy Carter at the hotel about one mile away from the bar.

A few months after that night, and Captain Rogers' sacrifice, Agent Carter realized she was bearing a child. She knew that the child would be in danger, since there were many who sought to replicate the Super Soldier Serum, that was now flowing through the blood of the child. Agent Carter realized that her baby would have to live a life of secrecy. Very few people could know about the baby's existence.

Months go by again and Peggy Carter has given birth to Sarah Jamie Carter. Peggy wanted to honor Steve with the ones he loved most. So she named their daughter Sarah, after his mother, and Jamie, after Sergeant James Barnes, his best friend. The only other people who knew of Sarah were Howard Stark, Edwin and Ana Jarvis, and the Strategic Scientific Reserve (SSR).

Of course as Sarah grew up, Peggy noticed her abnormal strength. Howard confirmed that the Super Soldier Serum affects Sarah the same way it affected Steve Rogers. Enhanced both physically and mentally.

          Peggy Carter couldn't save Captain Rogers from his death, but maybe, she could save what he left behind.

SARAH'S POINT OF VIEW

1954

"Sugar?" Mr. Jarvis asked, gesturing the tiny jar of sugar to me.

"Yes, please." I replied, before he took a spoonful of the sugar and poured it in my cup. I stirred the tea and took a sip, feeling the warmth of it travel from my mouth down to my throat.

"Quite the downpour it is out there." Mr. Jarvis commented, referring to the rain, as he poured the milk into his tea.

"It certainly is." I looked out the window, sipping on my tea. "I hope Mum doesn't catch a cold." I added. I had a very noticeable English accent, something I just had, growing up around English people.

"Oh, trust me. You're mother has been through much worse than a cold." Mr. Jarvis remarked.

          "Like what?" I questioned, curiously, raising my eyebrow.