IV. POP! GOES THE WEASEL

killer queen by queen

"She's a Killer Queen.
Gunpowder, gelatine.
Dynamite with a laser beam.
Guaranteed to blow your mind anytime."

2012
CURRENT AGE: 11
(i know she looks older in
the gif ignore that)

          I stood on the rooftop of the apartment building across from the one where my target lived. Samuel Henderson, an engineer with S.H.I.E.L.D. intel. The information that can lead straight to the exposure of HYDRA.

Looking through his window, two stories down from where I stood, I saw Henderson sitting in his study. I watched and waited for the perfect moment to strike, when Henderson left his study, and the intel alone. I turned around and on the ground, was a black rifle case. Opening it, I pulled out a sniper rifle and aimed it at the window. Looking through the scope, I shifted the aim to the window lock.

           Of course, as a rich engineer, Henderson wouldn't have an ordinary window lock. So of course, this rifle wouldn't fire ordinary bullets.

           Keeping my aim at the lock and my focus through the scope, I wrapped my finger around the trigger. "Pop! Goes the weasel." I tunefully muttered before firing the bullet at the window. The bullet connected onto the window lock, disabling the security system on it. I placed the rifle back into its case before shutting it close.

——————————

for anyone who needs some visualization :D ——————————

——————————

          I looked over to apartment building across from me, seeing the fire escape stairs in front of the windows. I took a few steps back before running across the roof and jumping off the edge. I launched myself to the the apartment building and caught onto the railing of the fire escape above Henderson's window. I let go of the railing, gracefully landing on my feet, in front of the window.