24

Camilla's POV

This is what I'd wanted all along. To be happy, to be comfortable. And I really was both. And it feels unreal, like something I've never felt before.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Charlie's POV

I pushed her towards the shower first and then walked out and sat on the bed, waiting for my turn. A voice startled me.

"What are you doing?" I looked up and furrowed my eyebrows at Camilla.

"What are you doing, you were meant to be in the shower five minutes ago." I asked confused.

"We're showering together." my face filled with surprise.

"W-what, I mean are you s-sure?" I asked nervously. I wasn't nervous for me, I was nervous for her.

"Come on." she ushered me in the bathroom and locked the door. She started stripping so I instantly turned around. Privacy of course.

"Charlie, don't be silly, you'll see me in the shower so why not see me now... turn around." She demanded.

I turned slowly and was met by a soft kiss planted on my lips. My arms circled her body as she started kissing more aggressively. I bit her lip and she moaned into my mouth. Her hands travelled my body as she started taking my clothes off.

"Wait Camilla, are you sure?"

"I'm sure." she said confident. She shoved me in the shower with the remainder of my clothes still on and kissed me roughly.

She undressed me fast and moaned out when I got to her neck. Once I was fully naked she broke the kiss and took me in. I spun her around so my breast were now on her back and grabbed the soap bottle. I got some in my hands and started travelling around her body. My hands started on her shoulders, travelling to her breasts and squeezing them.

"C-charlie."She groaned and lent into my touch. I let my hand travel over her breasts and then downwards still. I circled her bellybutton a few times and then carried on South. My hands reached her most delicate area, causing her to throw her head back and rest it on my shoulder.

My hand cupped her folds and rubbed a few times, earning a strained moan from her, then carrying on down her legs. She was holding onto the railing firmly and I think her legs were starting to lose control. She was getting vulnerable.

I turned her around, kissed her, picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her out of the shower and into the room, nearly falling twice when she bit down my neck. I made my way back to the bed and placed her carefully on it.

"Camilla, are you sure?" I asked seriously.
Our eyes connected and I got the answer I've been waiting for.

"God yes." she moaned out.I hovered over her and waited for her to make the first move. But she did what I least expected.

Her fingers entered me and she started rubbing my clit. "Camilla, p-please let me." I questioned, letting her call the shots. She carried on pumping her fingers in and out of me, my head falling forward a little.

"C-camilla, I thought you never did this before." I managed to get out.

"God you're so hot, I never said that, you just assumed." She said huskily.

She started pumping faster and harder and my grip on the bed sheets tightened. My hips started buck and moved unintentionally with her hand.

"S-stop."panted out, when my hips bucked again she took her fingers out causing me to groan. She chuckled sexily before taking her hand and sucking in her fingers.

"Oh fuck." I said and moved onto her, grabbed her arms and pinned them down.
"What do you want me to do." I asked as I made my way to her breasts, sucking on her most sensitive points, and biting down harshly causing her to moan out in pain and then in pleasure.
"Tell me what to do."