Prologue

Ho ho ho everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

I love the Muppet Christmas Carol, so get ready for a lot of references.

Also, I have decided that I WILL finish this story before Christmas. Quote me this year, I will get it done.

I'm gonna keep updating this on my monday-wednesday-friday schedule, mostly cause this is going to be shorter than my regular stories. If I finish before Christmas, I'm gonna take a break until New Years.

See ya in another life Brotha!

.

.

.

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 16

Appearance:

You

Hometown:

Mustafu, Japan

.

.

.

*Y/n POV*

U.A. Academy was buried in snow, every inch of uncovered space now covered by snow. There was nowhere someone could step where they wouldn't step in snow, and the street was much of the same.

Hey, didn't see you there. Don't worry, the story's gonna start soon, just gotta finish the set up real quick so we all understand what's going on.

I stepped through the cold, careful not to slosh in any puddles or overly-wet spots. My scarf was wrapped around my neck, my beanie tucked on my head, and my thick jacket wrapped around me tightly. Still wasn't warm enough, as my breath fogged up and clouded my vision.

I made one last dash for the door, quickly throwing it open and dashing inside. The dorms were far warmer than outside, mostly due to the raging fire that was burning in the common area.

"Y/n!" I heard Izuku's familiar, friendly voice call, "What're you still doing out? It's freezing!"

"Don't worry about me much," I replied, stripping off my wet winter clothes, "I was just mailing off some last minute gifts for my little sister and cousin back home. If I'm gonna be staying here, I wanna make sure they get their gifts on time."

"Well come over here," Ochaco urged, "The fire's nice, and we're waiting on Iida with hot cocoa."

"Well it's a nice invitation," I shook off the cold and hung up my coat, "Don't mind if I do."

I walked around and sat on the couch, grabbing a blanket to wrap around myself. I looked around at all the decorations that surrounded me, feeling the warmth of Christmas wash over me. It didn't take long for Iida to come into the room, carrying a tray of hot cocoa and mugs.

"Be careful," Iida warned in his usual way, "It's fresh and hot."

"Thank you."

I took a gentle sip, and the warmth exploded within me. This is really what I wanted my Christmas to be, with just me and my friends.

"What the hell are you idiots doing?"

I looked over the back of the couch, seeing Bakugo glaring at us. I gave him a gesture with my mug, and a smile.

"Hot cocoa," I replied, "Care to join us?"

"Tch," He shook his head, "Leave me out of your Christmas crap."

"Why so scroogy, Kacchan?" Ochaco asked, "Just come and sit with us."

"No," He growled, "I want nothing to do with any of your Christmas bull shit."

"Oh no," Izuku said, ducking his head, "Here we go again."

"Christmas is nothing more than excuse for sensitive babies to take time off work and celebrate their own egos while toy companies get richer and richer."

There was a moment of silence, as we all exchanged glances.

I held up my mug again, "Merry Christmas to you, Kacchan. God bless."

"Humbug."