Chapter 8: Finale

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

Merry Christmas.

Also, I finally finished a Christmas story before new years!

See ya in another life Brotha!

.

.

.

*Third Person POV*

Y/n's eyes went wide, as he saw what was waiting for him outside the grocery store. His family was there, mother, father, Serene, and Tiny Tina. Y/n was quick to run up and hug Tiny Tina, lifting her into the air.

The family couldn't be happier, as they all hugged and exchanged smiles. When they were finally done greeting each other, Y/n had a question.

"But... How are you all here?"

"Your friend," His father replied, "He showed up early this morning and told us you'd be working today. He asked us to come visit and spend Christmas with you."

"Bakugo?" Y/n said, turning to the blonde, "But I thought you didn't like Christmas."

"Well..." Bakugo said, looking away, "I had a change of heart."

"Really?" Y/n said knowingly, "Well..."

Y/n threw his arms around Bakugo in a tight hug, "Thank you."

"Yeah yeah," Bakugo said, "Get off me!"

"So," Y/n said, finally letting go of Bakugo, "Everyone should be awake by now. Should we go back to school?"

"That sounds perfect," Tiny Tina said, gripping her brother's hand, "I wanna see Big Bro's school!"

[Timeskip]

Christmas was absolutely perfect for the students of U.A. By the time Y/n, Bakugo, and Y/n's family got to U.A., the Christmas celebrations were underway already.

Gifts were exchanged, friends spent time together, and Y/n introduced Tiny Tina to his classmates. She was caught in a loop of amazement, as she listened to story after story from the students of Class 1-A.

Later that evening, as the sun was beginning to set and the festivities began to die down, Bakugo and Y/n walked outside. They were completely alone, as Y/n snuggled deeper into the new scarf he had gotten. Bakugo did the same to his new jacket, trying to stay warm.

"So," Y/n said, "A change of heart, huh?"

"Yep," Bakugo replied, "Nothing more, nothing less."

Y/n gave a little chuckle, "Sounds good to me."

There was a moment of silence, before Bakugo spoke up again.

"So, Tiny Tina... she's..."

"Yeah," Y/n said looking downwards, "She hasn't got much time left. I'm trying to get enough money to pay for her surgery, but... I don't think it'll be enough."

"I wanna help."

"What?"

"I wanna help you," Bakugo repeated, "Money, a donor, whatever you need. I wanna help."

"Bakugo..." Y/n said, his eyes beginning to water.

"Don't get all soft on me," Bakugo growled, putting his persona back up, "I'm a hero, it's only the right thing to do."

"You're right," Y/n said, wiping his eyes, "You're... you're right."

"Hey boys!" Y/n mother called, "Hot chocolate's ready!"

"Come on," Bakugo said, turning to face the door, "Let's go rejoin everyone."

"You go ahead, I'll be right in."

When Bakugo had returned inside, Y/n looked upwards, seeing the slowly rising moon.

"Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas to all."

As the years passed, Bakugo kept his word. By summer the next year, the L/n's were able to afford Tiny Tina's surgery. She was finally able to walk without her crutch.

As for Bakugo, he became a better man, a better hero, and a better friend than any had ever known. He spent every Christmas with the L/n family, and was considered an honorary member.

Y/n never left U.A. He graduated second in his class behind Bakugo, as the two joined the same hero organization. They were recognized in public for their intense friendship and endless generosity.

And Tiny Tina...

WHO DID NOT DIE!

She went on to follow in her brother's footsteps, becoming a U.A. student and becoming a strong hero. She founded her own charity that helped kids with her condition afford their surgeries and treatments.

In the end, when Y/n and Bakugo were facing the end of their lives, they were not afraid. They were remarked as great heroes, good men, and kept the Christmas spirit alive all year long.

And as was written on Y/n's tombstone...

"Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas to all..."